Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Master salutes Gary Ervin

Started by The Master Of All, January 14, 2008, 11:44:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Master Of All

The Master would like to take this time to give kudos to Mr. Gary Ervin.  He is assuredly not the most talented point guard in the league or in Arkansas history but he gives everything he has on the court.  Mr. Ervin has been a leader both on and off the court and the Master thinks his positive contributions should be considered along with his occasional mistakes.

Once again, salutations from the Master for your efforts in overtime during the University of Arkansas's basketball contest against the University of Alabama.  Your heart and your character led your team to victory and the Master is confident that it will not be the last time it happens during this season.
Without me, you people would just be confused.

WilsonHog

Perhaps the Master of All could master navigating Hogville.net.

This post belongs in the Jump Ball forum.

IPig

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 14, 2008, 11:45:35 pm
Perhaps the Master of All could master navigating Hogville.net.

This post belongs in the Jump Ball forum.

LMAO

Slight misunderstanding Im sure as the Master never makes mistakes.

dqhog33

Quit talking 3rd person Master boy, Irvin sucks

cowboym

Master,

Is your last name Bates?

I have never seen a Karma quite as skewed towards smites as yours is, although if this is a typical post, I am not suprised.

Cowboy down and out.
Cowboy M

dqhog33

Ryan S. is that you??  LOL Cowboy Out, what a GEEK

The Master Of All

The Master is disappointed in the response to his support for Mr. Ervin, but it is unwavering.

Mr. MitchM, the Master is truly impressed with your posting prowess.  Best of luck as you prowl the many different forums held here under the umbrella of Hogville.net.

As for posting this in this forum, this forum has the most readers and the most readers need to be informed of the Master's beliefs.
Without me, you people would just be confused.

bsking

jgphillips3

L.A.

Ok I might be inviting a smite-fest but I actually believe Ervin is a very talented player when it come physical skills.  He's very quick and for a probably 5 10 guard he can get in the lane and score pretty well. He also shoots the deep ball pretty well.  Problem with him is he tends to play careless and make bone-headed decisions at times and while he's far from an all-sec guard he does have some talent

chiefsfan

The Master needs to work on his point-of-view.  He addresses Gary Ervin as "He" in one sentence, and "You" in the next sentence.   The Master needs to make up his mind to save himself from getting a masterful number of smites.

Houston Nutt could join hogville and he would have a better karma rating then that.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

VenturaHog

The master should post more I enjoy this kind of tom-foolery

kingofdequeen

Dude...get off of the "MASTER"...that's a GREAT name.

like "King of all Blacks" from Howard Stern's Heydey was some numbnut w/ an afro.

it's "sarcasm" via screenname...I hope.