Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Altman and Grobe...

Started by Hogaliciousness, January 14, 2008, 08:10:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogaliciousness

Petrino is amazing!  How could a simple coaching hire make us forget being Altmaned by Grobe and others.  Really the only way to do that was to hire someone so much better, that you can actually look back and it doesn't matter. 

In the midst of all the good recruiting news and the vol players acting like idiots, I thought it would be nice to reflect on how far we have come in a month or so (a loooooooonnnng way).  Speaking of, how about Pelphrey!

I am ready for some football!

SquidBilly

Well Altman and Grobe weren't really that impressive so they were easy to forget.  I agree things are looking much brighter these days but I'm still waiting to see what Petrino manages to do with this recruiting class.  If he can pull a top 20 or even a top 15 class then I will be the happiest hog in Hogville.

Big Daddy

Harleigh Hog

Since Petrino's arrival and instant positive impact, I wouldn't give a damn if Grobe and Altman were caught smoking dope in the car with the TN players!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :razorback: 

SLC

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 14, 2008, 08:30:05 pm
Well Altman and Grobe weren't really that impressive so they were easy to forget.  I agree things are looking much brighter these days but I'm still waiting to see what Petrino manages to do with this recruiting class.  If he can pull a top 20 or even a top 15 class then I will be the happiest hog in Hogville.

Do you think there is a chance of that this year?
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

Hogaliciousness

Dana Altman was the one day hire for BB coach before Pelphrey.  Jim Grobe is the almost football HC from Wake Forest that got cold feet (therefore, "Altmaned")...
I am ready for some football!