Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is is time for Nolan and the '94 NC team to finally get their due....?

Started by jefferson piglet, January 14, 2008, 04:41:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jefferson piglet

Now that Broyles, HDN, and now most recently....Chancellor White....are leaving or are going leave, will the 1994 National Championship team finally get their day in the sun? 

HawgAdvocate

They're supposed to be at the NWA Tipoff Club on February 15th...but we won't have another home game until the 20th.  :(
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

oldfart

agr347

"Just remember, its not a lie if you believe it." -George Costanza

booogaga

yeah they should do more than just hang a banner and show off memorabilia in that small area down below the arena.
GO HOGS!

3kgthog

It would disrupt Shanklin's already horribly orchestrated game presentation plan. We cannot miss out on "Great Razorback Games" that you can't even understand because the audio is so bad. Doing it at halftime would be even worse. Would you really want to be denied seeing musical chairs again?

D Ive Wright

booogaga

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 14, 2008, 04:50:45 pm
It would disrupt Shanklin's already horribly orchestrated game presentation plan. We cannot miss out on "Great Razorback Games" that you can't even understand because the audio is so bad. Doing it at halftime would be even worse. Would you really want to be denied seeing musical chairs again?

+1
GO HOGS!

beansandtaters

I hope this question is rhetorical. OF COURSE IT IS TIME. IT HASN'T HAPPENED IN 14 YEARS!!!! What a shame too.

jefferson piglet

BNT....Dude....it was mean to imply....is the timing right....NOW!  All of the central players in Nolan-gate are now or about to "move on".

reddogjcss

Yes it's past due, Give the men the credit due. :razorback: :razorback:

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

SECGUY

i wish they would name the court after Nolan, with him flying a big finger at Broyles.

spudhog

they should get more than their due. very special time in all of hognation's lives and they were the soul reason. great team.

Deuce Pigelow

BCShogs

Quote from: jefferson piglet on January 14, 2008, 04:41:38 pm
Now that Broyles, HDN, and now most recently....Chancellor White....are leaving or are going leave, will the 1994 National Championship team finally get their day in the sun? 

Past time for them to get their due.

Rhog

Should have been done a long time ago.  Now that we have a different administration Nolan and the players should get their due.  Looking back there may have been more truth to what Nolan was saying in the end; looking at how Broyles and White handled Nutt and that whole debacle.  Nolan should at least have a street or something named after him; he built Bud Walton Arena. 

Vandimar

What precisely does this mystical "due" entail?

I mean whatever it is I'm for it, just a little confused on the details.
I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song.

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Gohawgs 71

Give Nolan and team their due!!!  We may never see a 2 year run like that again.

Fisticuffs

Well first... we should bring out those old jerseys we wore back when we won the ship. The uniforms we wear now look so dull and old. Bring back the cool uniforms we had in '94.