Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noah benched by Bulls teammates

Started by SupaCrawf, January 14, 2008, 10:44:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Bomis Hawg

Outstanding.  That team just completely feel apart.  First, the team tanks to start the season.  They can Skiles at Christmas.  Now, the roster is bencing Noah. 

That's great.  I feel bad for Bulls fans, though.  They THOUGHT they were headed in the right direction.  Now, they get fricked.  Pro sports are about respect.  You don't jack around with those guys like you would in college.  They'll straighten things out quickly.

clifflee4mvp

ever since Pargo left, I have no reason to even look at the bulls scores and highlights unless I have heard about a flagrant foul on Noah or something along those lines.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

CallThemHawgs!

What a tool... hated the guy in college, now hes the same idiot in a different uni.

booogaga

Quote from: CallThemHawgs! on January 14, 2008, 11:39:26 am
What a tool... hated the guy in college, now hes the same idiot in a different uni.
agreed +1
GO HOGS!

grayhawg

He is prolly trying to call Billy D. crying his eyes out. :D

booogaga

he has french blood, what do you  expect
GO HOGS!

hogs25

I'm surprised they haven't given him that rookie haircut.  I hate his hair.