Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting comment regaurding the Head Coach at Arkansas

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 13, 2008, 07:09:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Adam Stokes

January 13, 2008, 07:23:14 pm #1 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 07:27:12 pm by ajs15razorman
I can't read it because I have to login to the site.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

chiefsfan

its on the free board.  you just have to have a scout account to read it

Some bama fan suggests they should hire Pelphrey as head coach, thats it
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jschulte

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 13, 2008, 09:10:38 pm
its on the free board.  you just have to have a scout account to read it

Some bama fan suggests they should hire Pelphrey as head coach, thats it

oh, all of this build up.. that was a pretty big let down

HogK

Some Bama fan is smoking some serious "Alabamie weed" if he thinks Pel would leave Arkansas to coach Bama. 

Boarcephus

Quote from: HogK on January 14, 2008, 12:50:50 am
Some Bama fan is smoking some serious "Alabamie weed" if he thinks Pel would leave Arkansas to coach Bama. 

Especially since it would mean firing his good friend MG, who's dad gave him his start in South Alabama.  JP strikes me as a man of honor and would not be a part of that.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogK

I've lived and worked in Tuscaloosa and let me tell you, Bama struggles to get 8,000 people to attend B-ball games, even in good seasons.  I've heard they've renovated their place, but it used to be a sh*tehole.  Not even close to a basketball school.  But they have fielded some good teams over the years.  Too bad most Bama fans don't notice.

IMAballHawg

Whats the point in linking to a pay site where the vast majority of posters here do not subscribe?

Can you summarize?
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!