Started by mathhog, January 13, 2008, 06:32:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbackmedic

Wow Kentucky is at 176. Think we did good hiring Coach Pel

hogfan064

COCHISE

Quote from: CHafar on January 13, 2008, 06:35:11 pm
Wow Kentucky is at 176. Think we did good hiring Coach Pel
And that's AFTER beating the #12 team in the country, last week they were in the 220's.

WxHog

As long as we stay in the top 40, I like our chances of getting an NCAA bid. 

The_Bionic_Pig

Oklahoma isn't doing us any favors
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Ouachihog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 13, 2008, 07:12:51 pm
Oklahoma isn't doing us any favors

Missouri did yesterday though. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: Ouachihog on January 13, 2008, 09:53:32 pm
Missouri did yesterday though. 

Yes they did....Go Mizzou....Maybe OU can knock off Kansas this week, but I highly doubt it. OU did appear to have a decent team when we played them. I am surprised they have losses to some of the teams they have lost to.

If we can go 10-6, we should be fine. (I hope!!)

The Truth

Okay, it's fun to follow the ups and downs of Realtime RPI, but at this point in the season it's a little screwy. A 6-8 Miami of Ohio team is right there in the top 40 with the Hogs.

Finish 10-6 or better in the SEC and the RPI will take care of itself.

GO HOGS!
The Truth hurts.

RazrBakr

Mizzou did us a big favor yesterday.
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

opineonswine

The Truth

Hogs are #38 in Jeff Sagarin's computer rankings.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/bkt0708.htm

If you follow his system, UA should be a ten-point home favorite over South Carolina.

Go hogs!
The Truth hurts.