Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverley's 4th foul!

Started by Pigonometry, January 13, 2008, 05:32:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigonometry

January 13, 2008, 05:32:08 pm Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 05:50:49 pm by Pigonometry
...........was the absolutley worst block/charge call I think I have ever seen!  Terrible!
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Sow’sEar

this is worse than the calls we were getting at Auburn.  I cant believe it.

Prosciutto

Quote from: Pigonometry on January 13, 2008, 05:32:08 pm
...........was the absolutley worst block/charge call I think I have ever seen!  Terrible!

And we got it on our own home court.

Crappy call.

hillhog

IMO we get home cooking when we play on the road, we seem to also get the opponents home cooking when we play at home. Is it just me and my prejudice showing??

forrest city joe

Quote from: hillhog on January 14, 2008, 02:52:41 pm
IMO we get home cooking when we play on the road, we seem to also get the opponents home cooking when we play at home. Is it just me and my prejudice showing??
It's not just you. this has been going on for a while now. arkansas never get the home cooking that the other sec teams get. when we go to their place,we can't get a call. when they come here the calls are either even, or still slanted to them. Bama got most all the calls yeasterday.the call on PB was a disgrace.this has to be taled about more.

hogs777

ever since we joined the sec and went to rupp and beat the "golden children" aka kentucky, we have gotten screwed all the time. 
GO HOGS!!!!

kcstar

Bev's third and fourth fouls were horrible and both were handed to Bama after Gottfried complained about a missed call earlier

cthog99

i thought the worse call was when thomas got tackled to the floor. all game, we were getting called for loose ball fouls and then nothing was called when he got taken out.

dclay89

haha its sooooooo not just u

The_Iceman

the reason it was called was because he knew he was coming out therefore he wanted to get a shot before he came out. therefore he forced it in there. the charge call was terrible, but in the eyes of the official it was more player control than a block.

Tripod1

Before we start whinning about home cooking maybe we should ask why we went 7 minutes and 45 seconds at the end of regulation and into OT without scoring a field goal.  Also, how about all the 1 and 1 FT we took at the end where we made the first and missed the second?  Also, how about Beverly passing up a wide open 10 footer and dribbling around and finally taking a contested 3?  Refs are so easy to blame but look at all the bone head plays we still seem to make.  I just don't buy the "officials cheat us" blame game everyone always uses.  Ref a game then see how you feel.  Yes, I am a retired official so I do look at the game a little different.