Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have never been anxious to see a Hogs basketball players eligibility

Started by The real Hogules, January 13, 2008, 05:05:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The real Hogules

expire, until now.
Gary Ervin's last game as a Razorback can't get here soon enough for me!

The only thing worse than him missing a shot, is if one of his prayers are answered, because then he thinks he can't miss and throws up a couple more.

I can't understand why this kid doesn't understand that the point guards primary responsibility is to get the rest of the team envolved, as opposed to looking for his own shot.

I didn't think it was a good idea when we accepted him and now that his playing days are almost through I KNOW he wasn't anything more than a wasted scholarship.

The kid is a turnover waiting to happen. :-\
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HamHands

He just spins down the lane and the ball randomly comes out! It may be at the goal or the hotdog vendor in row G. Whatever. I hope he can't redshirt for being crappy.
One day at a time.

Hoggy1

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Rsvlhog

He sure hasn't learned to pass the ball. I guess he just doesn't want to. He needs to finish out his career on the pine.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

Zen_Hog

Blake Sebo

I agree, but he is the second for me . . . after D. Jefferson.

tophawg19

you can throw hill in the mix too. he just stands around. he is never in position to rebound or follow up on missed shots . when he does get a rebound he is the most suprised guy on the floor.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hawgwash

LOL.  Ervin is going to be the key to winning down the stretch.  What a bundle of contradictions he is.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 13, 2008, 06:00:10 pm
He was'nt as bad as Dontell.

At least Dontell was tall enough to be a help on defense and block a few shots.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Adam Stokes

His three pointer and then three point play in the OT ended up winning it for us.  Sheesh guys come on.

Niels Boar

This team might yet accomplish some significant goals this season, but I'm looking forward to Pel bringing in a more skilled, guard-oriented team.  This group has been frustrating to watch for four years.  Unlike Heath, Pel seems to have them making steady improvement as the season progresses, though.  They managed to win a game without playing well on offense.  That hasn't happened very often in recent years.

Posters get on me all the time about how bad I think we are and I still think we are pretty bad.  I do think we are improving.  At least a few shirts are wet with sweat by the end of the game.  Beverly is decent but the rest are poor overall players.  With Heath, we would be 0-2 in conference right now.  Winning these games reflect how poor the opponet is, not how good we are.

gettinpiggywithit

9.3 ppg
leads teams in assists
4 other players with as many TO's or more
seems to be one of our better 3 point shooters

i agree he isn't the best point guard...but if he is the worst we can complain about...we are doing pretty well.

Let those who do, do. Let those who spew, spew.