Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free throws

Started by eathill5, January 13, 2008, 04:42:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eathill5

Looks like we may have had some practice since thursday.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

WMHawgfan

Doesn't look like PBEV has been practicing. What the hell has happened to his free throw shooting this year. He was an 80% shooter last year.

Adam Stokes

69% today, much better than the last couple games. 

razorvision

Quote from: WMHawgfan on January 13, 2008, 06:25:31 pm
Doesn't look like PBEV has been practicing. What the hell has happened to his free throw shooting this year. He was an 80% shooter last year.

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing.  Late in the overtime period today when he had a chance to make two free throws and push the lead to 4, he missed badly on the second shot.  It seems Mr. Beverly's mind is somewhere else this year.  He does not appear to be the same confident player he was a year ago.  However, he did play well against Auburn on Thursday.  Hopefully, the Patrick Beverly from a year ago starts to show up in 08.
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.

IronHog

Quote from: WMHawgfan on January 13, 2008, 06:25:31 pm

That is why you do not play all summer as an 19 y/o

Hard to shoot F/T's with tired legs.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

chiefsfan

Well the good news in all this is with the year he is having now, no way on earth he thinks about going pro  ;)
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Gerald Gilber

The guy had 13 rebounds, give hime a break!!!
Can we play all our games at home????

Rayzback

I not sure what is up with Bev.... I know he's had a few double misses at the charity stripe this year. I thought as he got his shot back that would improve, but not yet.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

WMHawgfan

Quote from: foodhog on January 13, 2008, 09:22:00 pm
The guy had 13 rebounds, give hime a break!!!
Nobody is questioning Patricks effort. We know he is playing hard every second he is on the floor. We are just confused by the problems he is having at the line. He was nearly automatic last year and I am not going to sugarcoat this, he has been terrible this year. Especially in critical situations. We were lucky Bama bungled the rebound on his second free throw or we might have lost today.

labb

Dislocated jaw may have had something to do with his shooting today. One thing for sure,PB has got to be scoring 15 + if we are gong to win many games. He, Weems and Towns will have to carry the scoring load.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: labb on January 13, 2008, 09:37:35 pm
Dislocated jaw may have had something to do with his shooting today. One thing for sure,PB has got to be scoring 15 + if we are gong to win many games. He, Weems and Towns will have to carry the scoring load.

DL Jaw?  Who?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

booogaga

Quote from: labb on January 13, 2008, 09:37:35 pm
+1
GO HOGS!

PeytonManningSUCKS

Weems was SOLID from the line and Thomas was clutch late.  But seriously, the fouled bev and I was like... SWEET, and then I was like, ouch and then I was like whhhheeew, we got LUCKY when he volleyballed that out of bounds.