Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wearing red could offend too...

Started by razrken, April 05, 2005, 01:58:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razrken

My family has been effected a lot of times by cancer.  In noway is the pink offensive.  Wearing Red on gameday could offend the AIDS people as well.  Not to make light of cancer or AIDSand I agree that this a touchy subject.  i guess wearing rainbow practice jerseys is out of the question.

V B Porkers

Rainbow could be offensive to Jesse Jackson

LSUFan

Or to the Gay and Lesbian Coalition.

tophawg19

red & blue are gang colors  1 is crips 1 is bloods .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Brett Hitman Hog

Brett Hitman Hog

Brett Hitman Hog

It would be the extreme skittles version

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Lando Calrissian

I'm so offended right now that it's not even funny.

>:(
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

CarolinaHog1176

well, all I know is if any of you ass monkey's even mention the color BLUE I'll sue your asses!!!!  it's MY color and nobody else can use it!!!!  I copyrighted it so back off!!  hehe

oh, by the way, PINK is for [CENSORED]...
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on April 05, 2005, 05:52:23 pm

So Rainbow offends Lando ... :)

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Brett Hitman HogSo Rainbow offends Lando ... :)

:(

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

tophawg19

a week ago i would never even believed something like this could have been a topic .
Unless it was april fools .almost wonder if it isn't . crap like this makes you wonder what happened to real issues like the cure rather than the color .

msudawgs64

Quote from: MikeThrel on April 05, 2005, 03:55:26 pm
Here's another reason we can't wear red........ ::) Friggin' wussy kids....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7374218/

lol...good grief.  I would call those parents in to the classroom, sit them down and break my red pencil as they watched to their delight.  Then I would reach behind the desk, pull out my paper shredder and show them my new marking tool for ** papers being handed in.  I am pretty sure that red pencil would be back in my control in no time.  I guess you guys can guess why I am not a teacher. LOL
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Big Papa Satan

Red is the color of communism.  No way we can wear that.

I say either burnt orange, which is the color of what's left in a newborn's diaper, or Volunteer faggot orange.

hawkeyefan17

So why don't the Razorbacks just change their colors?

Just kiddiing

tophawg19

S.P.A.M. Hog

Come on guys....powder blue...you know the color the 'heels use for their colors ;)
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

PorcineSublime

Quote from: DR on April 06, 2005, 02:03:32 am
Red is the color of communism.  No way we can wear that.

I say either burnt orange, which is the color of what's left in a newborn's diaper, or Volunteer faggot orange.
How about we make em wear Vandy helmets. On second thought, we finally get to play them this year, no need to piss them off.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

tophawg19

how about clear [plastic wrap ] a little indescent but nobody could complain .

LSUFan

Quote from: Brett Hitman Hog on April 05, 2005, 07:16:07 pm
Quote from: Lando Calrissian on April 05, 2005, 05:52:23 pm

So Rainbow offends Lando ... :)

You Must Have ESPN, you read my mind.