Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just a question

Started by Biggus Piggus, April 04, 2005, 12:03:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Did new Ole Miss football coach Ed Orgeron fire his two assistants who had various alcohol mishaps, or did the university?

Orgeron left Miami (it was quit or be fired) due to alcohol-related incidents back in 1993.

I don't know, seems weird that the school with the Grove would fire anyone for getting too intoxicated.
[CENSORED]!

PaulSqueals

One of the assistants is suing the university, so I assume the school fired him.

I didn't know two had been let go for alcohol related incidents....just heard about the one.   

Biggus Piggus

Dline coach Joe Cullen was charged with public drunk and moved out.  Linebacker coach Charlie Camp was the first one to go.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 04, 2005, 12:03:36 pm
Did new Ole Miss football coach Ed Orgeron fire his two assistants who had various alcohol mishaps, or did the university?

Orgeron left Miami (it was quit or be fired) due to alcohol-related incidents back in 1993.

I don't know, seems weird that the school with the Grove would fire anyone for getting too intoxicated.

Pete Boone, the athletic director, fired the defensive line coach, I know that. The poor guy fell asleep in his plate of food at a restaurant on the square.

Boone is a real class act. After Arkansas walloped Cutcliff's bunch in November, he made them bus to Baton Rouge (not really much of a trip, about 6 hours, rather than fly). Ended up, they played better (or LSU just didn't care that night).
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson