Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we Get the Mizzu v. Ark Game on TV

Started by HogFanInTulsa, November 26, 2007, 06:30:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInTulsa

Hello All,

I live in Tulsa...And I know this game is probably broadcasted on TV in Arkansas but we cant get it out here. Does anyone know if it is going to be televised? I know it is on ESPN Full Court, but I can not afford the 109.00 fee.
I know I can go to a sports bar, but my wife is 8 months pregnant and she cant be around all that smoke, and I do not have enough will power to be able not to drink a beer if I went there to see it.

Any other options? I don't even think we recieve radio broadcasts for basketball here, we do football but I havent been able to pick up the bball games.

Thanks

RBLtoHOG

Well it's on ARSN and my mom gets Tulsa channels and she can't watch it so I'm afraid your outa luck. Sorry
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Hollywood_HOGan45

its on Direct TV full court

cant believe nobody else is picking this one up

HoggySTruman

TRUHOG718

Full Court. they already showed 2 mizzou games. I watched them play some bums on Sunday night. Ervin better take care of the damn ball and thats all Im saying about that. WPS
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.