Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I just walk up to the game and get tickets?

Started by jk591, November 23, 2007, 08:00:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jk591

I am wanting to take the family to the game Sat and I waited to late to buy on Hogwired.  Can you just walk up to the game and buy tickets?  If so where and what kind of seats.  Thanks.

coach, my back hurts

I would guess that tomorrows game WILL NOT be a sellout.  Especially against DelawareSt.

My guess is your tickets will be in the upper deck behind the goal.  I bought mine for the Mizzou game and thats where mine are.

If you live out of town (couple hrs away) you could be taken a "slight" chance, but it shouldnt be a sellout.  You shouldnt have a hard time findin tickets unless your wanting like 8 tickets together or something.

Have fun at the game.

Breems

We reserved tickets for the Woford game, but we got better seats behind the players about 5 rows back outside the arena.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Ironhawg

I walked up and bought tickets to Wofford.  There was considerably less than a full house and when the ticket lady handed me the tickets she said to feel free to move down closer to the court.

brooks22

hey guys what time does the game start today go hogs"""""

Ulysses_S_Grunt

oldfart

for games like this there are often a lot of "returned" tickets available at the ticket window and always a lot of people around outside selling theirs.  unless you want a bunch of them together you should have no problem finding tickets.