Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has any SEC team ever done this?

Started by BleedsBlue, June 01, 2007, 10:38:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedsBlue

Arkansas- SEC Football Championship game, SEC Basketball Championship game, SEC Baseball Championship game ALL IN ONE SEASON??

That is an awesome stat.  Envious.

ColumbianHog

Quote from: BleedsBlue on June 01, 2007, 10:38:09 am
Arkansas- SEC Football Championship game, SEC Basketball Championship game, SEC Baseball Championship game ALL IN ONE SEASON??

And we still have the NCAA Outdoor T&F to go....

Hollywood_HOGan45

would have been nice to have won one of those though

ColumbianHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 01, 2007, 11:29:16 am

would have been nice to have won one of those though

Sad but true...

But hey...you gotta get there before you can win it so we're getting the opportunities...there are 9 other SEC schools that can't say the same (except for us, FL, and Vandy).  If we keep getting to the SEC CG we'll win some of them eventually.

little pigee

It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

The Boar War

I'm proud of the SEC Postseason work by our teams.  I don't buy into the Ricky Bobby philosophy of "If you're not first your last".  I think experience in the tournaments and in the championship games can only help our players.  I think it makes our program look good to outsiders and lets face it we have to do something to combat all the negative press.