Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(ESPN.com) Can the No. 7 choice turn Arkansas hoops around?

Started by Tomhog™, May 31, 2007, 09:52:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

It's a long article.  Part 2 of the 4 part series on ESPN...

link

Pelphrey does seem to be the perfect fit for the program in hindsight.  I love his attitude and he always has something positive to say.  I expect great things from him in the future...

ColumbianHog

Quote from: Tomcat on May 31, 2007, 09:52:07 am

It's a long article.  Part 2 of the 4 part series on ESPN...

link

Pelphrey does seem to be the perfect fit for the program in hindsight.  I love his attitude and he always has something positive to say.  I expect great things from him in the future...

I like the part about how he talks a good game, rubs elbows, etc... and if he coaches as well as he does that then we'll be fine. 

He's got part of the equation down...time will tell about the rest.

The Boar War

I think this is and will be a good fit.  The hiring process and the admin's misjudgement of where we are as a program made him our number seven choice (not his ability).  Many of us believed that we could get a John Calipari or a Bill Self.  Unfortunately we didn't know how far we had slid in the national perspective.  I believe that he is the best fit for our program at this time.

HawgG

Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 31, 2007, 01:20:03 pm
I like the part about how he talks a good game, rubs elbows, etc... and if he coaches as well as he does that then we'll be fine. 

Time will tell about the rest.
That is the best and sensable answer to make my friend.

You proved you are not like the hundreds of other Ms. Cleo wannabes on here guaranteeing the 2nd coming of John Wooden.

ColumbianHog

Quote from: HawgG on May 31, 2007, 01:42:08 pm
Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 31, 2007, 01:20:03 pm

Time will tell about the rest.
That is the best and sensable answer to make my friend.

You proved you are not like the hundreds of other Ms. Cleo wannabes on here guaranteeing the 2nd coming of John Wooden.

Thanks HawgG.  Your avatar is going to get me in trouble here at work. :)

RedSatinHog

Yes, he can, and I believe he WILL turn it around!!!!

WPS!!!
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

slopinhogs

i think he is a better man than you think Mary Kate. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die