Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss / Vandy - Game 2 Thread

Started by Ouachihog, May 26, 2007, 05:24:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan064

Bomis Hawg

I was watching the game earlier when I realized the CSS feed on TV was about 20 minutes behind.

mikeb

Ole Miss should fold against our confident batters tomorrow with their weak pitching staff

chiefsfan

Ole Miss will be looking to repeat as champions, and continue their domination of us tommorow it looks like

hopefully we've gotten deep enough that they'll find a weak pitcher they would have to start.  We wont see bittle tommorow thats for darn sure.  Im just worried that Bianco decides to throw Kline on 3 days rest...that would scare me, because that dude owns us
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogman64

Its our time to beat the crap out of them is what I am thinking.

hogfan064

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 26, 2007, 08:28:14 pm
Ole Miss will be looking to repeat as champions, and continue their domination of us tommorow it looks like

hopefully we've gotten deep enough that they'll find a weak pitcher they would have to start.  We wont see bittle tommorow thats for darn sure.  Im just worried that Bianco decides to throw Kline on 3 days rest...that would scare me, because that dude owns us

3rd straight SECCG appearance for Rebels.  Who do they have left that could start.  Have the Hogs announced who's starting tomorrow? 

hogman64

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 26, 2007, 08:30:32 pm

3rd straight SECCG appearance for Rebels.  Who do they have left that could start.  Have the Hogs announced who's starting tomorrow? 

Keuchell

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 26, 2007, 08:30:32 pm

Hogs will start Keuchel with cox and richards being first out of the pen

hogfan064

Looks like Ole Miss will get about 18 hours rest between this game and tomorrow's game.  Hogs will have about 26 hours. 

hogfan064

dacskc

That's what I'm thinking they'll do. I was hoping we'd get Vandy tomorrow, they have nothing left to prove. OM is still battling for seeding, I think they'll throw whoever gives them the chance to win, hopefully he won't have the good stuff on three days. I think we'll be fine if Keuchel avoids the walks.

Kevin

vandy opened the tenth with a homer 6-4
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogfan064

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

hogfan064

Alvarez singles.  Tying run at the plate

hogfan064

Flaherty singles.  1st and 2nd 0 outs.  Time to bunt the runners over to scoring position

Kevin

chiefsfan

Quote from: Kevin on May 26, 2007, 08:38:50 pm
another single, 2 on no outs

Same situation as our 10 inning win over Ole Miss last week, do you bunt here?

Kevin

run scores, reach by error, 2nd and 3rd no outs

hogfan064

Runners 2nd and 3rd 0 outs.  6-5 now!! Why isn't Ole Miss switching pitchers?

Kevin

hogfan064

mikeb

hogfan064

hogman64

hogfan064

Amazing game.  Hogs-Vandy for SEC Championship!! 

mikeb

Kevin

i wonder who vandy will throw.  they cannot have much left

mikeb

I'm going to play some crazy game of poker and have some kobeer

thanks fellas and see you here tomorrow

WPS!!!

GO HOGS GO!!

hogfan064

Ole Miss is now eliminated from nation seed talk

chiefsfan

We now will have the potential of playing the SEC tournament championship game in the big 3 sports, and could be playing the eventual national champions in each contest

lace up those hittin shoes boys and hold on for the ride tommorow...

hogfan064

Quote from: mikeb on May 26, 2007, 08:43:48 pm
I'm going to play some crazy game of poker and have some kobeer

thanks fellas and see you here tomorrow

WPS!!!

GO HOGS GO!!

This will be their 6th game in 5 days.  Can't imagine much is left

chiefsfan

Quote from: Kevin on May 26, 2007, 08:43:40 pm
i wonder who vandy will throw.  they cannot have much left

whoever they threw on wednesday...thats all they have.  Today they used all their relievers.    They are going to try to win a 17-16 type game tommorow

Kevin

Kevin

HogBusGuy

Last 4 Vandy batters:
-First pitch, single
-First pitch, single
-First pitch, grounder to third, error
-First pitch, single
Some times your best pitch is a ball in the dirt, a pitch off the plate.

They are still Ole Miss!  Enjoy the bus ride back to Oxford.

Kevin

win tomorrow locks an 8 th seed or higher

Cajun Hog

Quote from: mikeb on May 26, 2007, 08:42:36 pm
WOW!!

I'm scared

Don't be this is who we want to help the RPI, after we kick there can.

hogfan064

Quote from: Kevin on May 26, 2007, 08:50:19 pm
win tomorrow locks an 8 th seed or higher

If San Diego loses game 2 to Gonzaga tonight then I think we already lock it

chiefsfan

after that last inning, I wont feel safe going into Vandy's last at bat for sure tommorow, and thats no matter what the lead is.  It could be 27-0 and I would still be scared

Kevin

Ouachihog

NICE!  This was a perferct game for Arkansas.  Vandy used 3 pitchers tonight.  The only thing that worries me is that Vandy CAN win a 15-13 type game.

The good news is that even a loss to the #1 ranked team in the country wouldn't hurt RPI and wouldn't look bad at all.  We have a lot to gain and almost nothing to lose. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

hogfan064

hogfan064

Vandy is the first team to win 50 games this year.  Its possible they could win 60 before the year is over.