Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scotty's 3 vs duke ranked the 2nd best 3 pointer ever by rivals! (link)

Started by PeytonManningSUCKS, May 25, 2007, 09:56:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeytonManningSUCKS

ColumbianHog

bd93

[youtube=425,350]QrZG_qgqrco[/youtube]

Awww, what we used to have.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 25, 2007, 12:22:50 pm
Sweet!

Even non-Hog fans know it as "The Shot"!

Yep they do.  It has my vote as the #1 shot because of the team it came against.  You have no idea how much UK fans hate Duke.  No idea.  But after Scotty's shot  I even caught myself calling the Hogs with that win. :o :o

VoR

Quote from: bd93 on May 25, 2007, 02:25:23 pm
[youtube=425,350]QrZG_qgqrco[/youtube]

Awww, what we used to have.

As many times as I have seen variations of "The Shot" when I watched it I still got goosebumps, and I pray to God the day never comes that I don't.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

oldbear

... and if you haven't run into him lately.  He is living in Pulaski County and doing some real estate stuff.  Had a chance to spend a little time with him because of a mutual friend recently.  Talk about a polite humble young man.  It was very refreshing.

Bomis Hawg

Scotty is a solid guy.  I feel bad for him when he listened to those in his ear when he left earl\y.
Still, a great shot and a fine stamp on your collegiate career. 
Best clutch shooter in school history. 

VoR

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on May 26, 2007, 01:00:04 pm
Scotty is a solid guy.  I feel bad for him when he listened to those in his ear when he left earl\y.
Still, a great shot and a fine stamp on your collegiate career. 
Best clutch shooter in school history. 

What is even sadder is the fact, from all I read, everyone had him slotted as at least a mid-1st rounder had he left after the 94 season.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

claytongray

Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 25, 2007, 06:27:54 pm
Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 25, 2007, 12:22:50 pm
Sweet!

Even non-Hog fans know it as "The Shot"!

Yep they do.  It has my vote as the #1 shot because of the team it came against.  You have no idea how much UK fans hate Duke.  No idea.  But after Scotty's shot  I even caught myself calling the Hogs with that win. :o :o

Indeed. The only thing making that win better was knowing that rat-face was on the losing end.

Hog Fan from Camden

He goes to my church, and is always willing to talk basketball with the guys.  His pro career didn't go as planned but he keep his self together and seems to be doing well.  Corliss also goes there when he is in town.