Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Evans Eager To Help At Arkansas

Started by fu-man-soo, May 23, 2007, 11:59:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

justonefan

Good Post.  Thanks.  The staff Pelphrey has put together says a lot. :razorback:

wholehog92

I like what I'm hearing, I hope I like what I see on the court as much or more next season.  Go Hogs
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ColumbianHog

I think this was a smart move by Coach Pelphrey.  Any deficiencies he has in moving up to the SEC should be eased somewhat by Evans' experiences. 

Evans may also help with recruiting in Mississippi if he still has high school contacts there.

slopinhogs

Rob Evans is the star in Pelphry's cap. he can't do anything but help. i think his entire staff will be appreciated when the season rolls around. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die