Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official South Carolina/Florida thread

Started by chiefsfan, May 23, 2007, 01:25:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

South Carolina advances to play the hogs at 5pm tommorow

It will be Hempy vs Todd
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

cmakrzrbak

I like it.  It would go a long way to getting a super if we beat a Top 10 team instead of an unranked team to get to the semis.

Plus, they are new blood and we already swept Florida.  The boys will be ready.  USC will be tired.

Hogs 7 - Cocks 2
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

hogfan064

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1017&fid=1825

USC has some of the biggest baseball fans in the nation.  Most would tell you that they love baseball over basketball.  Here's their message board if any are interested.  This game tomorrow(and probably a rematch on Saturday) is likely to decide a top 8 seed spot. 

hogman64

This is all of a sudden a huge game tomorrow.........Go Todd...........Go Hogs.

wholehog92

I like that their top reliever is dunfer.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.