Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official South Carolina/Florida thread

Started by chiefsfan, May 23, 2007, 01:25:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

The Batter for South Carolina is the guy who beat out Forsythe for 2nd team all SEC at 3rd base

chopper to the mound.   Bad throw to 2nd, but they got the force still
no chance at first

runners on corners  2 outs now
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jst01

demonHOG1013

there was the 2 ball and the gators screwed it up

chiefsfan

Pop out in Foul Ground

Free Baseball for all!!!!

Linescore                          R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0     3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0     3 7 0
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

headalphageek

headalphageek

whatever happens...I hope it goes 18 innings

demonHOG1013

Quote from: headalphageek on May 23, 2007, 04:15:46 pm
i hate cheering for the gators

me too, but im more cheering for the game to last as long as it can

headalphageek

how many pitchers for both sides have pitched?

chiefsfan

strikeout to open the gator 10th

SC pitcher is on cruise control...this is his 4th inning though

chiefsfan

Quote from: headalphageek on May 23, 2007, 04:17:41 pm

each team is on only their 2nd pitcher...but each of those is their best reliever and each is in their 4th inning of work

chiefsfan

headalphageek

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:19:36 pm

each team is on only their 2nd pitcher...but each of those is their best reliever and each is in their 4th inning of work

Sweet!!!

demonHOG1013

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:19:36 pm

c'mon rattle those bats

chiefsfan

Grounder to 3rd...Both runners Safe

Fielders choice is the scoring

1st and 2nd 1 out

chiefsfan

demonHOG1013

hit a homerun, then bring in another pitcher, then USC scores three so fl uses another pitcher...thatd be topps

chiefsfan

4-6-3 Double Play

Inning Over

Linescore                               R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0    0     3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0           3 7 0

yraciv

I'm under the impression if SC loses a couple games early that will open up a spot for a super regional.

chiefsfan

Strikeout, 2-3  to open the Gamecock 10th

demonHOG1013

Quote from: yraciv on May 23, 2007, 04:25:46 pm
I'm under the impression if SC loses a couple games early that will open up a spot for a super regional.

Top 8 seeds host SR if they get past their regional. Never can tell what the committee will do as far as the top 8 go.

demonHOG1013

chiefsfan

hogfan064

Just heard on the USC broadcast that Arkansas made  a one million dollar profit on baseball this year.  That's amazing considering 99% of college baseball schools lose money.

chiefsfan

Strikeout

More Free Baseball

Linescore                                R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0    0      3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0    0      3 7 0

demonHOG1013

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 23, 2007, 04:29:00 pm
Just heard on the USC broadcast that Arkansas made  a one million dollar profit on baseball this year.  That's amazing considering 99% of college baseball schools lose money.

AWESOME!!

chiefsfan

That is astonishing right there...

Publius

That IS awesome...WPS

coach, my back hurts

I take it we want to play Florida right?

And "Headalphageek" i cant help but staring at that chick in your avatar.....MY GOD!!!!!!  I would like to know what the hell she is saying though.  I cant read lips.

chiefsfan

headalphageek

yes florida...I know...I wish i knew what she saying.  I pretend she is singing a lullaby to me.

chiefsfan

hogman64

hogfan064

demonHOG1013

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on May 23, 2007, 04:32:15 pm

Id rather play them than USC, but as long as this game continues it may not matter who we play if we get to their bullpen

chiefsfan

Fly out to center

Inning over

Linescore                                  R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0    0 0     3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0    0        3 7 0

demonHOG1013

Quote from: headalphageek on May 23, 2007, 04:33:44 pm
yes florida...I know...I wish i knew what she saying.  I pretend she is singing a lullaby to me.

looks like she is say "c'mon sum bitc#"

hogfan064

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on May 23, 2007, 04:34:46 pm
Quote from: coach, my back hurts on May 23, 2007, 04:32:15 pm

Id rather play them than USC, but as long as this game continues it may not matter who we play if we get to their bullpen

It would be best for the Hogs to play Florida and have USC go 0-2.  Of course if Arkansas were to beat USC in Hoover it would help the RPI. 

chiefsfan

Florida has public service announcements on how to save water consumption

residents in alot of areas there cant use water on their lawn during certain points of the day by law

chiefsfan

Pop out to short to open the Gamecock 11th

hogfan064

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:36:28 pm

residents in alot of areas there cant use water on their lawn during certain points of the day by law

18 million people in one state will do that I guess. 

chiefsfan

Pop out to short

2 outs

19 of USC's 32 outs have been in the air

demonHOG1013

if we play Florida we listen to the game online, since they broadcast it free online

hogfan064

Ouachihog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:36:28 pm

In the dallas area several of the cities (mine included) are under stage 3 water restrictions.  You can only water your lawn 1 day per week and only before 10am and after 6pm on that specific day. 

The restrictions are left over from the bad drought last summer where the lakes were 10-20 feet below normal.  However, during this calendar year we are almost 5 inches above normal and the lakes are back to regular levels, for the most part.  The restrictions continue, however. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

chiefsfan

hogfan064

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on May 23, 2007, 04:39:25 pm
if we play Florida we listen to the game online, since they broadcast it free online

If we play USC I'll listen to the game on the radio since I live near Columbia:)

hogfan064

chiefsfan

Single to center  getting interesting again

1st and 2nd 2 outs  and here comes their 3rd basemen again

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 23, 2007, 04:41:00 pm
1st and 2nd 2 outs for USC

man youve got me by about 20 seconds or so on the feed