Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pelphrey's Playhouse

Started by Held Hawgstage, May 22, 2007, 06:43:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Held Hawgstage

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on June 01, 2007, 05:38:21 pm
Did Pelphrey give you wedgies or something in 3rd grade? I cannot understand your disdain for him.

You're acting as if I've written nothing but negative things about him. That's is absolutely incorrect. Just questioned his hire, that all. I put a microscope on his resume, not his personal life. No cheap shots. Unlike many unlightened fans, I'm not blinded by this guys lack of light.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Held Hawgstage on June 08, 2007, 02:14:38 pm
Quote from: ilovepinebluff on June 01, 2007, 05:38:21 pm
Did Pelphrey give you wedgies or something in 3rd grade? I cannot understand your disdain for him.

You're acting as if I've written nothing but negative things about him. That's is absolutely incorrect. Just questioned his hire, that all. I put a microscope on his resume, not his personal life. No cheap shots. Unlike many unlightened fans, I'm not blinded by this guys lack of light.

No cheap shots huh? Lies, lies, and more lies.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12