Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PELPHREY INTERVEW

Started by Wess Moore, May 20, 2007, 11:14:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

I streamed our entire interview with Coach Pel.  I thought he had some interesting things to say about some of the players.   Here's the link:  http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/default.aspx

Hugehogsfan

cardinalhawg

I watched the interview online not too long ago, after having seen part of it on TV.  It was a good interview, Wess.

Hugehogsfan

I mean the guy is classy and he really has impressed me since he has gotten here.  He answers the questions honestly and doesn't just say things to get by, he actually makes points and is really getting me excited about next year.

Wess Moore

He comes off as being very smart.  He put thought into answering my questions and if you listen he doesn't just use cliches.  You should also know he gave ten interviews on Friday.  We asked to go last so that it would give us time to get up to Fayetteville and get set up.  After a good 2 1/2 hours of answering questions he was still sharp when it was my turn.  Maybe he could see the light at the end of the tunnel and that gave him a little boost for my interview.  But I will tell you I enjoyed speaking with him.

jcam61

Great interview man.   I really appreciate it.

blacksuit

Great interview, too bad we won't get to see the Pelphrey Razorbacks in action for several months. Hard to imagine a top flight coach fitting in better with the program.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Wess Moore on May 20, 2007, 11:14:22 pm
I streamed our entire interview with Coach Pel.  I thought he had some interesting things to say about some of the players.   Here's the link:  http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/default.aspx

The portion I saw on the show was very good...   Good job as always Wess

By the way, the baseball team commentary was right on
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ugly Uncle

Pelphrey is going to be a top flight coach for us.  Wait and see.  We will have to spend major bucks on him in the future to keep him here.  He will be worth it.

Just a prediction.  But I think it is true.
Retired Radio Host

BleedsBlue

Quote from: Wess Moore on May 20, 2007, 11:14:22 pm
I streamed our entire interview with Coach Pel.  I thought he had some interesting things to say about some of the players.   Here's the link:  http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/default.aspx

Good job on the interview.  John seems very happy and I think the Hog fans will like his attitude and style.

501Ben

Held Hawgstage

No wonder the guy has been missing in action for over a month. He's been studying for these interviews. Whoever coached him for this interview should have been the guy hired for the headcoaching gig.

hawgtime

Quote from: Held Hawgstage on May 22, 2007, 12:44:25 pm
No wonder the guy has been missing in action for over a month. He's been studying for these interviews. Whoever coached him for this interview should have been the guy hired for the headcoaching gig.

good one

mword

I have a feeling something really good is going to come out of this coach.

VenturaHog

Very good interview. Pelphrey seems too good to be true, can't wait to see his style materialize on the court. He seems very realistic in his expectations, I like that hes gonna chalenge these guys.