Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Dominant Mascot Final 4: Hogs vs BYU: Go Vote!

Started by hardhittinghog, May 04, 2007, 05:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porquer4life

Any scriptors out there who want to try writing something to automate the process of voting?  Seems reasonable that it could probably be done.

razorbear

Brutha, you got to get real!

Break & Run

Quote from: Porquer4life on May 24, 2007, 09:07:40 am
Any scriptors out there who want to try writing something to automate the process of voting?  Seems reasonable that it could probably be done.

Have you not heard, Wichita State was disqualified for trying to write a script to do that.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

jhudson84

We have well fewer votes in each of our matchup than the opposite matchup we will face yet have come out on top.....someone should visit the iowa board and tell them to vote for the razorbacks, although it could backfire.

hardhittinghog

Go Hogs....Can someone post an update my computer is acting funny    thanks....VOTE NOW   WIN MASCOT CHAMPIONSHIP
Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

Porquer4life

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on May 24, 2007, 09:20:38 am
Quote from: Porquer4life on May 24, 2007, 09:07:40 am

Have you not heard, Wichita State was disqualified for trying to write a script to do that.

No, hadn't heard that.  I'm really not following this all that close.  Just a curious distraction for me.  I have voted a few times though.

PigWig

Proud Hog

Looks like it will be the hogs and Iowa St. in finals.Go hogs kill the cyclones.

DEVICEHIGH

It is Iowa St. vs Arkansas.

Iowa St. won the last round with 1,946,647 votes

Arkansas won with 478,204 votes

Going to take a lot of work.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

bsking

can we start a new thread and try to get EVERYONE to vote?

Mr. Prozac

NuttinItUp

Quote from: bsking on May 25, 2007, 11:50:40 am
can we start a new thread and try to get EVERYONE to vote?
I concur, someone lock this thread, and let us start a new one.

Proud Hog

The hogs have there work cut out for them in the finals.We will need every vote we can get.Get the word out and tell everybody you know.Go hogs!!!

Proud Hog

Does anybody know when we can start voting on the final?

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Proud Hog on May 25, 2007, 01:38:38 pm
Does anybody know when we can start voting on the final?
I don't know. I keep checking the page, but it isn't active yet.

Hopefully whenever it is, the mods will let us start a new topic on it and not merge it with this one, or we don't have a chance in Hades.

rzrbckfan426

UAfan

hog.goblin

bsking

JEM

anyone know what the vote count is, I can't seem to get the page to load  :(    :razorback:

hog.goblin

JEM

Flatline

DEVICEHIGH

They had 1 million more voters to get here than we did!

ONE MILLION

Promote, Promote, Promote!

VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!

We can't let no stupid bird caught up in a tornado beat a RAZORBACK.

(anybody here got skills with spaming forms?)
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

DSmithNPS

DSmithNPS

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on May 25, 2007, 10:08:13 pm

They had 1 million more voters to get here than we did!

ONE MILLION

Promote, Promote, Promote!

VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!

We can't let no stupid bird caught up in a tornado beat a RAZORBACK.

(anybody here got skills with spaming forms?)

Yep and even the local newscast in Iowa was showing everyone how to cheat and vote multiple times!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*