Previous topic - Next topic

Which offense would you pay to see?

Arkansas's
103 (57.5%)
Tulsa's
76 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 166

jfb4ever

Arkansas offense of course, When are we Getting ONE????

HogGod

I'm a pretty big Gus hugger but, I'm sorry, I can't pass up the chance to see a potential Heisman winner.  I'll probably go over for a game or 2 when Arkansas has a bye week or something like that, but to switch your allegiance because of a coach isn't right.  (Not that anything that's going on around here is right, either.)  I'm not going to stop being an American just because I don't like the President and I'm not going to stop being a Razorback just because I don't like the coach.

tank55

Aint even close ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tulsa aint even a distance tenth. Who cares about a team CUSA.
Gus left, he's gone, he doesn't want to be here, go see him and stop complaining about our team and cheer for your team.
Oh did say move to Oklahoma so you can be closer to "him".

boarhog12

OK, enough is enough. How dare you call yourselves Hog fans. If you hate Nutt so much that you wish for the Hogs to lose its time for you to go. Hate Nutt if you will, say anything you can dream up, gossip like a bunch of old widow women at a quilting. But the Hogs are my team and I want them to go undefeated every year and I will support the team no matter who is coach. If you can't support the TEAM, go, leave, find another team to spend your money on but leave my team alone. How dare you wish for my team to have a bad year just because you don't like the coach. Please buy your Tulsa tickets show your love for Gus, but don't you dare call yourself a Razorback while wanting them to lose. IMHO you was never a fan to start with. You saw a lynch mob and wanted to join in. To heck with the program, the players or the real fans that will call the hogs no matter if their record is 8 and 2 or 2 and 8. All you really wanted was to distroy Nutt. You said either Nutt or you had to go, well he's still here, so I guess it time for you to go

USAF Hog

If you would rather see Tulsa play than Arkansas, it shows a loyalty to individuals....i.e. Gus. Would anyone want to see Tulsa play without him? Probably not. That shows you are a fan of Gus.

Now, to want to see Tulsa play more than Arkansas show you are a fan of Gus more than the Arkansas Razorbacks.

That's fine. Go on now, git.  :razorback:

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: boarhog12 on April 26, 2007, 02:46:57 am
OK, enough is enough. How dare you call yourselves Hog fans. If you hate Nutt so much that you wish for the Hogs to lose its time for you to go. Hate Nutt if you will, say anything you can dream up, gossip like a bunch of old widow women at a quilting. But the Hogs are my team and I want them to go undefeated every year and I will support the team no matter who is coach. If you can't support the TEAM, go, leave, find another team to spend your money on but leave my team alone. How dare you wish for my team to have a bad year just because you don't like the coach. Please buy your Tulsa tickets show your love for Gus, but don't you dare call yourself a Razorback while wanting them to lose. IMHO you was never a fan to start with. You saw a lynch mob and wanted to join in. To heck with the program, the players or the real fans that will call the hogs no matter if their record is 8 and 2 or 2 and 8. All you really wanted was to distroy Nutt. You said either Nutt or you had to go, well he's still here, so I guess it time for you to go

+10000

I am sick and tired of those same fans.
Hopefully they do go to watch Tulsa so I can watch the games at RRS and WMS without the negative fans around.  Call the Hogs no matter who the coach is.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

Silver Hog

Quote from: MuleriderFan on April 26, 2007, 06:56:07 am

+10000

Hopefully they do go to watch Tulsa so I can watch the games at RRS and WMS without the negative fans around.  Call the Hogs no matter who the coach is.

You would probably even wish that the visiting team's fans did not come so you could live in your little pristine fantasy world of all is good in Razorback land.

Michaelt

I would watch the Razorbacks before watching Tulsa.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: swisshog on April 26, 2007, 07:16:25 am
Quote from: MuleriderFan on April 26, 2007, 06:56:07 am

+10000

You would probably even wish that the visiting team's fans did not come so you could live in your little pristine fantasy world of all is good in Razorback land.

No, the majority of visiting fans are usually quite pleasant.  They are coming to games here, buying tickets from the UofA, helping out our economy by staying in a hotel, eating at local restaurants, etc.

You, sir, can just go to Tulsa.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!