Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John White said we will hire a SEARCH FIRM (***UPDATED***)

Started by Hogtropolis™, April 03, 2007, 07:15:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs25

Did Heath sign a contract immediately at Arkansas?  I remember that Nutt didn't sign one for quiet some time after accepting the UA job.  I mean is this how it works or are they supposed to sign right after the press conference?  Only reason JFB hired DA was so he could get to the Masters sooner.

Pig In The City

Quote from: JadedHog on April 03, 2007, 07:34:20 pm
white and frank have looked like the keystone cops trying to find a new coach.  that search firm needs to find us a new chancellor and a new AD while they're at it.  i'm wondering how much longer tyson and the rest of the bot will tolerate this stupidity

And The Beat Goes On....Ladadada!

NMMIHog

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on April 04, 2007, 10:18:24 am
Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on April 04, 2007, 10:04:17 am
Does anyone know if the search firm has even been contacted yet?

We've hired a search firm to find the best search firm.

Bacon out...

Somebody missing?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

sooieet

Maybe if we ran a full page ad in the ADG, we could get some good applicants.  ;)

boarhog12

The DA hire was rushed because of The Masters. The hire had to get done so the Devil could get down to Georgia.

NMMIHog

I
Quote from: boarhog12 on April 04, 2007, 11:32:14 am
The DA hire was rushed because of The Masters. The hire had to get done so the Devil could get down to Georgia.
I'm sure there is at least one more soul he can steal.

AFWarrior83

I guess we're all in the dark until someone //SIGNS// the actual contract... This is such a mess, how did things get so ugly? We have HEAD COACHES best friends sending hateful e-mails to STUDENTS PLAYERS... X HEAD COACHES "l-e-t-t-i-n-g" STUDENT PLAYERS FAIL!! Players STEALING... Getting in Bar fights... I yai yai!! WHEN IS THE PAIN AND SUFFERING GOING TO STOP?
Hogville member since 2005.

cmiller01

camhawg

Quote from: NMMIHog on April 04, 2007, 11:39:15 am
I
Quote from: boarhog12 on April 04, 2007, 11:32:14 am
I heard he was in a bind and now hes looking to make a deal.  Hell, I've got one year as an assistant coach under my belt, I wonder if they would give me a look?  I'm not afraid of yelling and cussing to get results.
I'm sure there is at least one more soul he can steal.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I've heard White is going to choose between Manpower Inc, and Kelley.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HogLard

I hope they also use the search firm to find a new AD . This should have been done in the first place .
I still think Terry Don Phillips needs to be our AD . He is a proven factor and very successful at Okla. St.
and Clemson . What a mess . Another mess is still running our football program . I hope the BOT have
the guts to finally investigate the email mess and get rid of the trouble makers once and for all .

cmiller01

They're using the same firm as Kentucky + Minnesota. I have a good feeling about this whole situation.

hawaiianhogster

rev. tim

little pigee

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on April 04, 2007, 10:18:24 am
Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on April 04, 2007, 10:04:17 am
Does anyone know if the search firm has even been contacted yet?

We've hired a search firm to find the best search firm.

Bacon out...
Beautiful.  Laughter is the best medicine.
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.