Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does B. Packer not know the Florida coach's name?

Started by WhenPigsFly, April 02, 2007, 09:51:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhenPigsFly

All night long, he's been calling him "DUN-a-vin".  That would be like introducing a new assistant coach in a press conference and mispronouncing his name........oh, wait..................

(BTW, if you haven't seen DeviceHigh's "Wheel of Fortune", you've got to.  It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  I laugh more each time I watch it.)

silvertip

cowboym

Code Adam Billy Packers brain is missing. What a DORK.
Cowboy M

WooieSooie

B. Fudge Packer is the worst ever.  He is extremely negative, and talks to impress the viewer with his knowledge, not to explain the game. 
It's all fun and games until someone gets shot in the leg selling drugs trying to make money to buy RAZORBACK tickets!

HoggieStyle

Packer is horrible and gets worse every year. He's CBS's Musberger.

hog golf

did anyone notice that neither mike nail, frank nor john white ever named the coach at his introduction yesterday?  fb was the only one who muttered his name and he only said "dana". no one ever said anything along the lines of " and now, the new head basketball coach of the arkansas razorbacks, dana altman".
just found that odd. it would be interesting to see how long it was before the name "altman" ever was spoken.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

mattfromhuntsville

Packer SUCKS, Dickey V is a load mouth, and Digger is a tool(matching his highlighter and tie)   All MORONS!!!!!!!!!

vanburenhawg

I am surprised Florida won.  According to Packer they weren't doing anything right.  I think Packer has a man crush on Oden.

hawgjowls

did anybody catch packer last night when oden was called for traveling and packer said well it was a good move.

devildog

Somebody should play that game back and count how many times Packer said Odens name. It was beyond ridiculous and embarrassing, the Oden update on every offensive and defensive series. Oden looks tired, Oden wants the ball, his shoe looks like it might come untied, Oden set a pick, oh Greg I DO love you.

jammaster

I agree.  Don't know what's happened to Packer, but he long ago stopped being worth listening to.  To me, Florida pretty much dominated the game last night, OSU never really threatened (unless you count getting it to within 6 at one point in the 2nd half), and yet all BP could do was gush about how great the Buckeyes were.

mpeacock

How about Packer endorsing Oden for Most Outstanding Player of the FINAL FOUR despite having only played 7 minutes of the 1st half in the semifinal game and being on the LOSING TEAM in the championship game. Also, every time Packer guessed about a call or which player a foul would be called on he was wrong. I think "Jim" had to correct him numerous times.

P.S. "Oden's tired, Jim."

Hoghole

Quote from: mpeacock on April 03, 2007, 02:34:59 pm
How about Packer endorsing Oden for Most Outstanding Player of the FINAL FOUR despite having only played 7 minutes of the 1st half in the semifinal game and being on the LOSING TEAM in the championship game. Also, every time Packer guessed about a call or which player a foul would be called on he was wrong. I think "Jim" had to correct him numerous times.

P.S. "Oden's tired, Jim."

Yeah! I was laughing my *** off and thought Packer was implying that Ohio should get a nap so that they could really show their goods to Florida... that was ridiculous game calling. Congrats to Florida.

cbjagman

Packer is such a jerk and loser. Man, talk about being totally in love with Ohio State. I truly thought BP might go down and kiss the Buckeye coach on the .......In any event, you can bet that if the ACC is involved in a game Packer will practically swoon and automatically endorse whatever team is playing. If not, who the heck knows where he's coming from............

imahoggie

oden is packer's baby's daddy and if they were in a state where it was legal i'm sure packer would have proposed to oden after the game.
my only hope is that oden is smart enough to get a restraining order against him when he goes pro.
Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

revolution

You guys are funny.  Thanks for making me laugh!  And thanks to BP too, for making this all possible.