Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Coach Is......

Started by 100+GM HAWG, April 02, 2007, 08:55:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

I hear Doc Sadler is speaking at a luncheon in Omaha today. Ok, not really.

NWA Porker

I guess I'll check back into Hogs basketball after 5 more years of mediocrity and see who the new coach will be then.  I'm disgusted if this is true after being teased with BG, Self and Calipari.  Absolutely not an upgrade from Heath.  Missouri Valley conference?  Give me a fricking break. 

I was considering season tickets when I thought it might be a big name coach that could ramp us up a notch but I won't be buying any with Dana Altman at the helm.  I want to support the Hogs but I have to protest the morons in the administration somehow.  I don't see how even the most ardent hugger could support this hire at this point in Hog BB.

Hopefully, it's a smokescreen and we got a big name coach but I doubt it.

Squealsonwheels

Quote from: granny grunt on April 02, 2007, 09:12:04 am
No way this hire would fill the seats at BW.   Not even if they reduce the ticket price......maybe if they give away the tickets along with a 4 piece set of stem-ware.... ummm,   no...........
Maybe we can move back to barnhill and fill it...Memory tells me it only seats around 9,500

J.J. JingleHammer

Boardon Hamsay

If this is true, I encourage the use of Barnhill Arena again so the crowds look a little fuller.  Grand slam?  Who is this BOT member? If this is your idea of a grand slam, then don't mistake all the crowd noise as your cue for a curtain call......
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

MizK

Is it too early to want Altman fired?
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

GBoling5000

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on April 02, 2007, 09:08:59 am
Quote from: GBoling5000 on April 02, 2007, 08:58:09 am
This is a grand slam?  In what ballpark?

Ha Ha. True.

What do the letters GS stand for?

GS = Groin Stink

e_dub

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on April 02, 2007, 10:54:11 am
Quote from: VinnyW on April 02, 2007, 09:16:01 am
and your "sources" are????....common man you have to let us know you have no credibility posting these random rumors without telling the board...we dont know you from Jack
Now you know... And my name is not Jack

It's on the KATV website, also.

Porkem

No
Quote from: Hogstocking on April 02, 2007, 09:00:15 am
Quote from: GBoling5000 on April 02, 2007, 08:58:09 am
This is a grand slam?  In what ballpark?

its more like a pop up bunt to the pitcher with the bases loaded.
No it's more like getting hit with a pitch.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."