Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox 16 just said Heath didn't talk in locker room after the game...

Started by football17, March 17, 2007, 09:56:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiianhogster

If I was Stan I wouldn't talk to them either. They didn't play the game the way it's supposed to be played with enthusiasm, heart, and as a team. I would be ashamed of them for not showing up and myself for not getting them ready to play. I would be so heart broken I couldn't find the words to speak. Sometimes silence is golden. Less is more.

LoseAnutt

Quote from: football17 on March 17, 2007, 09:56:32 pm
Fox 16 guy in Spokane said after the game Heath just stood silent in the corner of the locker room and didn't speak. Not sure if that meant he didn't talk to the players at all or what... kinda strange...

That's not strange for Heath. He's done that after every game for five years. What's new?

HogFan1st

Quote from: football17 on March 18, 2007, 12:53:20 am
Quote from: quest4excellence on March 18, 2007, 12:51:34 am
Quote from: football17 on March 18, 2007, 12:45:40 am
Quote from: Trottsky on March 17, 2007, 11:55:41 pm
Stan's fate will likely be known before the cock crows 7 times.

So you think there will be an answer in tomorrow's paper?

I would think that would be 7 days but how knows what the dude is saying

you're right... I bet he meant within a week... and I agree with him

do you guys think the decision depends on whether or not Kansas or aTm lose their next game (assuming Self and Gillispie are the two front runners)?  I mean lets say both teams reach the final, do you think that puts the decision off or do they part ways regardless by, say, this time next week?
76-72...i remember it like it was yesterday...Charlotte, NC 1994

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: Factual Fiction on March 17, 2007, 10:24:06 pm
I heard he led then in a roaring rendition of West Side Story.........................

THAT was funny
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

usnavyhogfan

Quote from: ASUhogfan on March 17, 2007, 11:39:43 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on March 17, 2007, 11:33:19 pm
Quote from: Seahawk4ever on March 17, 2007, 10:22:16 pm
I wonder who spoke? Seems something needed to be said with every one of these guys coming back next year. Sure isn't fun being a Hog fan in 2006-2007 :(
lol! thats how i felt after both football and basketball seasons
Correction. Not fun being a hog basketball fan in 2006-2007. We DID have a successful football season.

So I'm guessing you were jumping for joy as we lost three straight to close out the season?

Yes, the 10 wins were exciting, but it's like making out with a girl then getting kicked in the crotch.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

usnavyhogfan

i meant to say that was funny as hell and how i feel right now
The dream is free, the journey is not.

AnthroHog

When we were getting Heath I thought we were getting Michigan State's type of style.  Tonight, the Spartans played tough and showed a lot of heart, neither of which were shown by our players against USC.  I just wonder if our team took on our coach's personality a little too much.

Zeno

Quote from: BigDeal on March 17, 2007, 11:33:19 pm
Quote from: Seahawk4ever on March 17, 2007, 10:22:16 pm
I wonder who spoke? Seems something needed to be said with every one of these guys coming back next year. Sure isn't fun being a Hog fan in 2006-2007 :(

Correction. Not fun being a hog basketball fan in 2006-2007. We DID have a successful football season.

the off season has been spectacular, thanks to nutt.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Toad Suck Pork

Quote from: Trottsky on March 17, 2007, 11:55:41 pm
Stan's fate will likely be known before the cock crows 7 times.

New rule: No more analogies that idiots like me don't understand :)

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Seahawk4ever on March 17, 2007, 10:47:16 pm
Quote from: hoglee on March 17, 2007, 10:26:03 pm
Can You say gillespi, pitino, self, Nolan?

Self - po-tin-chul national champion 2006-2007 and not coming to Arkansas

Gillespi - best shot of the four mentioned but it would take a lot of jack and some sweet incentives

Pitino - owns Louisville, has huge recruiting base established when he coached at KY. He's not coming to AR.

Nolan? Nope. Fans haven't forgiven him yet and Nutt is still here. He's not coming.

Billy G. is my first choice, but Doc Sadler is out there.  We could afford him and he would come.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: hoglee on March 17, 2007, 11:12:36 pm
i think Nolan would jump at the chance to come back for many reasons.

1  He loves a challenge
2 His Ego would love IT(See #1)
3 He would especially love to be the coach as JFB retires.
4 He wants to prove to the world he can still do it (See #2)

I believe many of his crazy outbursts were born of a terrible relationship with frank.

I know,  the lawsuit,   Even that was born out of his and Frank's relationship or lack thereof

If you owned your own business and a woman......or a man, tried to sue you for sexual harassment and bring you business to its knees(no pun), would hire that person back a few yrs later just because your business was the best its been when he/she was there? 

Substitute race and sex and you have the comparisons for the folks who cant figure their way out of wet paperbag.

LJHOG

Quote from: Seahawk4ever on March 17, 2007, 10:50:34 pm
Since we are throwing names around again, how about Majeris (sp), of Utah fame? Maybe we can set up a 3 fall cage match with Herring and him as well!
Now there's a name I hadn't thought off.  He is a good coach, but I'm afraid his health won't let him do it.  I still think our best chance of landing a proven D1 coach is Rick Barnes.  He recruits very well, his teams are game plan prepared, they play hard, they play smart, and they show up in big games.  Look where he has them now. on the edge of another sweet 16(USC will beat them though).  What would they look like in Alldredge and Gibson had stayed.

LJHOG

What could he say?  Besides he may have waited until there wasn't any press around.  I couldn't blame him for that.

dmac_iz_kin

Quote from: hoglee on March 17, 2007, 11:12:36 pm
i think Nolan would jump at the chance to come back for many reasons.

1  He loves a challenge
2 His Ego would love IT(See #1)
3 He would especially love to be the coach as JFB retires.
4 He wants to prove to the world he can still do it (See #2)

I believe many of his crazy outbursts were born of a terrible relationship with frank.

I know,  the lawsuit,   Even that was born out of his and Frank's relationship or lack thereof

Nolan will finish out his career with the rimrockers. He's special advising at all there games and pimping them on the radio
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

hogcoots

How about Bobby Cremins, College of Charleston?  I know he is from South Carolina and Charleston is a wonderful place but if he still has competitive fire the UofA might be of interest.  Great recruiter on a national basis at Georgia Tech; big name coach; proven winner.

elksnort

Quote from: LJHOG on March 18, 2007, 09:41:48 am
Since we are throwing names around again, how about Majeris (sp), of Utah fame? Maybe we can set up a 3 fall cage match with Herring and him as well!
Now there's a name I hadn't thought off.  He is a good coach, but I'm afraid his health won't let him do it.  I still think our best chance of landing a proven D1 coach is Rick Barnes.  He recruits very well, his teams are game plan prepared, they play hard, they play smart, and they show up in big games.  Look where he has them now. on the edge of another sweet 16(USC will beat them though).  What would they look like in Alldredge and Gibson had stayed.
Majeris would never be able to leave Does.

coachp

Quote from: BigDeal on March 17, 2007, 11:36:56 pm
Quote from: Juicemeister on March 17, 2007, 11:34:28 pm
How was our football season successful? I hope your existence here is just a schtick.

Regardless how anyone feels about the coaching situation, to assert the football season was anything less than successful is just sticking one's head in the sand and/or drinking too much of that hatorade.

Winning a meaningful game...........ie. bowl game, championship............is what makes a successful season.  Nutt has never been successful.  He is a morally corrupt loser!

coachp

Barnes leaving Texas for UA, maybe Mack will come too.  He did not want to go to NC State where he is from and they offered more money.  Not going to happen.....................Bring back Nolan!

NuttinItUp

Sometimes silence shows your disappointment more than yelling. I would much rather have been yelled at by my parents when I did something wrong growing up than get the silent treatment.

TransAmHawg

A successful football season would require a new coach. Last season was fine until the egomaniac took complete control and screwed the pooch. Dale has no chance next year without the threat that Gus was to other teams. The threat to Dale's ego and job was more important than our team. We should just fire him along with Stan.
These people who think we did so good in football and think that Stan deserves to be back again are crazy. We deserve to be a top notch program despite what grandpa Frank says. Dale can't coach little league and Stan is lost when it comes to X's and Os's. Hell, I bet he's never won at tic tac toe.
  Some people just don't get that we use to be a real program that competed on a national level.
  FIRE THE DORK AND HIS BUDDIES!!!!!!!
  Don't forget to fire Stan too.
  I see Big Deal is still smoking his Koolaid. LOL
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

jackflash

ASUhogfan, never thought of it that way? now I understand while still sick at my stomach over the Wisconsin game :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ChicoHog

Why would Barnes come here?  Texas is now a better basketball program than Arkansas.  He is king in Texas, has established good recruiting and is also riding the footballs teams success.  I think Barnes is a great coach and he awoke a sleeping giant in texas and would be a fool to leave that goldmine.