Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No sense delaying any longer..........Heath must leave

Started by Lanny, March 16, 2007, 11:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

WBChogfan

Sow’sEar

Quote from: hSv on March 16, 2007, 11:14:16 pm
Enough is enough for this once proud program.
here, here  (that's something you say at meetings when you hear something you like)

CDubyaP

If they don't fire him....that will make two sports for the University that I love that I will not support.

Razorback Jedi

Squealers

What in the world is going on here tonight?  This was the worse prepared team I have seen.  It is killing me.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

cubman

I agree. I've supported him, hoping he would grow into the job,but I have now decided it's time for a change.This is more than embarrassing.

Rooka

Pay Gillespie EVERY penny we have, we probably wouldnt come, BUT DO SOMETHING. 

cityhog

WILL CLINTON

Heath won't get fired until after A&M loses in the tourney.

I was pulling for him to make it, I wanted a Sweet 16 so bad for Stan.  I wanted him to show that the consistent increase in wins was no coincedence. 

I wanted him to prove that he was better than Houston Nutt.

Tonight Stan Heath failed miserably.  He failed the fans, the school, the players, and he does not deserve to be the Arkansas Razorback's Head Basketball Coach. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

MrsPiggy

You know, in retrospect, the "leak" that Heath was gone if he didn't make the tourny wasn't very smart.  If no one said anything, they could fire him tomorrow and no one would think twice.  Now the PTB look like hypocrites.

But what we saw tonight is confirmation that Heath simply doesn't belong here

cityhog

Quote from: dubyacee on March 16, 2007, 11:18:22 pm
Heath won't get fired until after A&M loses in the tourney.

I was pulling for him to make it, I wanted a Sweet 16 so badd for Stan.  I wanted him to show that the consistent increase in wins was no coincedence. 

I wanted him to prove that he was better than Houston Nutt.

Tonight Stan Heath failed miserably.  He failed the fans, the school, the players, and he does not deserve to be the Arkansas Razorback's Head Basketball Coach. 

agree completely

rabrya

I would say this is unbelievable, but it seems to be expected lately. Man, I really hate loosing.

bigyellowdog

501Ben

Erockster20

They just said our last tourney win was ..........

we knocked off Siena in 1999.  We knocked the off???? Have we fallen that far?

gibby

I wish I didn't care, but I do.  Stan must go.

And whoever said we are still paying for the "sins" of JFB was right on.  Heath would never have been the coach at the UA had JFB not be afraid of Nolan's lawsuit.

Pork Twain

Totally agree...  Just because we are stuck with ione poor coach does not mean we should have to be stuck with two
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TMc

I don't care if we look like hypocrites or not.., we have more talent than what we are showing.  I wish Stan the best.. , and I still believe he will be a good coach some day.. but not here..not now.  Time to move on.

Immensehog

Life is short.  Act accordingly.

bdutt

just terrible showing tonight. Good luck at Minnesota Stanley.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Oliver

Please, please, please spend whatever it takes to get a good basketball coach in here.  It's time for Stan to go and obviously you aren't going to do that in football.

Rooka

Quote from: Immensehog on March 16, 2007, 11:25:05 pm
Like my granddad said:

"You can't polish a turd".
You can't make it smell better either, and we stunk!

pigmania

1 and done in the Big Dance doesn't cut it. FIRE STAN TONIGHT!

MrsPiggy

Quote from: Lard O Mercy on March 16, 2007, 11:22:39 pm
Quote from: MrsPiggy on March 16, 2007, 11:18:58 pm
You know, in retrospect, the "leak" that Heath was gone if he didn't make the tourny wasn't very smart.  If no one said anything, they could fire him tomorrow and no one would think twice.  Now the PTB look like hypocrites.

The PTB never said Heath would be fired.  That was said by media quoting anonymous "sources" close to the program.  Knowing the Arkansas media, that could be the fricking toilet bowl cleaner in the Broyles Complex. 

Ah c'mon...our media is afraid to report anything unless they have video of Broyles confirming it ;)  They wouldn't have gone on about it unless it was sanctioned!

but i say bite the bullet, take the bad publicity and save the program

lookawayquick

A sad showing.  Totally outcoached.  Stan has made his last stand.  Gotta go even if we lose PB.

ballhog™

If the future of our basketball program means anything...money should be NO object with getting the coach we need.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

W_KY_Hog

I'm tired of losing on national tv.....

Let's try something else. Soon.

HOGCATCH

we won a National Championship and were one of the top programs in all of America during the early 90's, and now we are expected to accept this? Let Heath go for unsatisfactory performance of his duties and let Nutt know that he will be next, if he can't deliver a BCS game next season!
Winning is a way of life!

The Boar War

No more hesitation.  He needs to go now.  BTW Schaeffer just called the play that brought us within 7 as the play of the game.  I think that speaks for itself.

hawgswinn

Its sad to be a hog Fan Spend the Money nowand get us a coach that can motivate his players,Stan  just can't get it done.Bring on Billy

I agree with you on both points.

ballhog™

Stan is a good guy, it's nothing personal, we need a better coach, period.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hoggam's Razor

There was not an obvious game plan.  It was almost like Heath just said "go out there with all your emotion and don't lose!"
That was some bad coaching. 
I hate it when people complain.

Topcat

What if you can't get a proven coach? You can't hire another up-and-comer and you can't keep Heath. This is a mess. 

Cajun Hog

IHateVitale

this is so painful and embarrasing...i dont know what to say other than that
Darren McFadden~The greatest Razorback ever.  501 baby

TuckFexas

I'm not going to waste my time be typing my emotions out. We need a new coach. We need life in the program. We need someone who knows how to get a "W"
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

ballhog™

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: HOGCATCH on March 16, 2007, 11:28:25 pm
we won a National Championship and were one of the top programs in all of America during the early 90's, and now we are expected to accept this? Let Heath go for unsatisfactory performance of his duties and let Nutt know that he will be next, if he can't deliver a BCS game next season!

How bad it is...When everyone talks about should we be in...Were the Frickin Razorbacks...One Proud...Now Lowly, Stinky, Rotten, Outcoached, Lifeless, sloppy, the list is long....FIRE HEATH

hawgswinn

If they dont spend the money for Billy ,then they will be losing money and fans AT BWA

oldbooniehog

JFB is finally really gone in 10 months.

Now, get Stan gone.

Only one more left on the list after that.

redblooded hogfan

If Mr Tyson, Mr Lindsey, Mr Walton, and Mr Stephens all have to pool their money pay Heath off & get him outa here NOW!

rude1

Ditto. The time is ripe right now. Keeping him another year only guarantees that this program will take another five years to recover from its sleep walk. Give the next guy a year to fill those 7 schollies coming open after next year, with top notch talent that can play his system.

The Hawg Marshal

I  tried to stick with stan. But this tonight was horrible. I'm embarassed.  I hate to say it but stan must go. hdn needs to go too, now not later. We suck so bad in the big sports.

ICEman

Heath gets too excited by wins in inconsequential games ... kind of like Houston Nutt; shows little or no fire courtside on the really important ones.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."