Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonny Weems' quote this morning made me sick.....

Started by Hollywood_HOGan, March 19, 2007, 07:48:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUHOG718

Quote from: heater on March 19, 2007, 03:32:57 pm
Quote from: tigerinhogtown on March 19, 2007, 03:28:54 pm
It's easier to convince you didn't give it you all than admit that the other team was just plain better, quicker, nore talented than you are.

Easier to say "I had a bad day" than "I'm not as good as them"

Agreed, but it is much more respectable to admit the truth than to take the easy way out.

Thats what I keep trying to explain. lick your wounds and man up because excuses are like..... (you know the rest)
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

BennyBlancofromtheRock

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 19, 2007, 07:48:26 am
“ And they wanted it more than we did, I think. ”

Maybe he "thinks" thay wanted it more because they beat the crap out of us....just maybe.

Oh wait let me throw this in therewhay are you bad mouthing a 20 year old kid blah blah, you should be ashamed of yourself, blah blah rabble rabble.

pignatious

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 19, 2007, 07:48:26 am
Sonny is an outstanding player and will be great for us next season but this is ridiculous! And Im not singleing out Sonny but this is most likely the overall feeling of the entire team:

“ I think they just came out with a high intensity level, ” Arkansas junior forward Sonny Weems said. “ And they wanted it more than we did, I think. ”

WHY??? Why did they "want it" more than you guys did?? THIS IS THE NCAA TOURNAMENT!!! This was supposed to be THE game that proved that Arkansas belonged in the dance. 

I guess all the comments about how we didnt belong actually hurt the fans more than the players and thats pretty freakin sad.

This is the same type of performance we saw last year against Bucknell. We were not prepared to play Bucknell and our gameplan for that game was AWFUL!

Hey i like Coach Heath, he's a great guy and i wish so badly that he could have succeeded here at Arkansas but when a player off of Arkansas' team says that after a HUGE NCAAT game....something has got to be done.

I actually would have liked to keep coach heath but enough is enough. We've seen this crap WAY too many times.
Its time that Arkansas got a coach that can get to its players and get them to play all out for its coach and its fans.

Don't blame Weems. It's Heath's responsibility to get those guys focused and motivated. If he doesn't do it, he should be held accountable and summarily dismissed. He is in over his head completely.
Freedom is never free.

darazorback

Yeah it is sad, but maybe just maybe Heath should have found away for his team to want it more!