Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's the only SEC team to lose on day one?

Started by pissedhogfan, March 16, 2007, 10:16:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedhogfan

Looks like Arkansas.  I am so sick and tired of being the worst when representing the SEC.  Hell, I am just tired of being the worst.
Go Hogs!

judd7869

JackTNHogfan

We suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pissedhogfan

This really pisses me off!! 

Here I was thinking that we would at least compete.

This reminds me of football.

I just sit here watching and hoping, yet knowing that we have no chance.

Go Hogs!

joe_mayo

And you're surprised why?  Shouldn't have been in to begin with...

joe_mayo

Quote from: pissedhogfan on March 16, 2007, 10:45:31 pm

This reminds me of football.

54 - 38, one side of that should remind you of football...

The HogDog

We're also the only SEC team that wasn't favored to win their opening round game vs a #5.   

HogsSon46

Quote from: pissedhogfan on March 16, 2007, 10:16:55 pm
Looks like Arkansas.  I am so sick and tired of being the worst when representing the SEC.  Hell, I am just tired of being the worst.

We are not the worst

pissedhogfan

Quote from: The HogDog on March 16, 2007, 10:57:40 pm
We're also the only SEC team that wasn't favored to win their opening round game vs a #5.  

Are you seriously defending this effort by the Hogs?

We were underdogs by 2 points not 20!!
Go Hogs!

No_nuts

were not the worst, but we are the worst SEC team
in the tourney

tlninja

Ark is making USC look like the freaking National Champion.  Watch USC go and get destroyed by Texas further proving that they probably shouldn't have been in this tournament.  Also, why do other teams always seem to have their best game against the Hogs?  Or, get heathy against Ark?  Or, have players get career numbers against us?

This is freaking sad. 

pissedhogfan

Quote from: No_nuts on March 16, 2007, 11:05:29 pm
were not the worst, but we are the worst SEC team
in the tourney

I agree, and for me, that is not acceptable. PERIOD.
Go Hogs!

zito05

Every sports analyst in the nation said we didn't deserve to be here....and we just proved them right!  If Dick Vitale saying you are "mediocre at best" doesn't motivate you, nothing will!

pissedhogfan

Quote from: zito05 on March 16, 2007, 11:10:35 pm
Every sports analyst in the nation said we didn't deserve to be here....and we just proved them right!  If Dick Vitale saying you are "mediocre at best" doesn't motivate you, nothing will!

Stan is just not a good coach, period.  He barely gets to the NCAA, and he for sure can't win one wants he gets there, I feel like we have talent to hang with anybody, we just don't have the coach.
Go Hogs!

pissedhogfan

I can't believe that I stayed up for this BS.

Down by 22 to USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me????
Go Hogs!

HangTenHog

On ESPN radio they were saying that Ark couldn't beat USC at anything....gee, looks like our football coach has set the bar on this one folks.

HardCore

Quote from: pissedhogfan on March 16, 2007, 11:13:10 pm
Quote from: zito05 on March 16, 2007, 11:10:35 pm

Stan is just not a good coach, period.  He barely gets to the NCAA, and he for sure can't win one wants he gets there, I feel like we have talent to hang with anybody, we just don't have the coach.

Correct!  After getting beech slapped by the national media all week, they should have drummed this USC team.  Absolutely pathetic.  Unacceptable.  No Fire.  No Competitiveness.  No Heart.  No Nothing.  I foresee 2 out of 3 in the near future.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

pigsnoter49

You would have thought that after the way the media hammered them all week they'd played a better game than this.   Total unmotivated, uninspired, what an embarrassing performance that validates everything they said about the hogs.
Ding Dong The Dork Is Gone Oh Happy Day!

jackflash

Stan has to take his share of the blame, I agree. But gentlemen so do the players, this is prime time and your not ready to play. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

BigHog396

Funny thing about the title of this thread....

IT APPLIES TO EACH OF THE LAST TWO SEASONS!

FIRE HEATH BEFORE HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET ON THE TEAM PLANE TO COME BACK TO ARKANSAS!