Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Shining Moment

Started by hogfan30, February 19, 2007, 11:47:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan30

Can anyone come up with the 1994 or 1995 version of one shining moment? 

KinkosHog

polandhog

Quote from: hogfan30 on February 19, 2007, 11:47:35 pm

bonus if they have the "I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING" championship game intro where they mixed clips of the Lion King (& played the 'king' song) with the Hogs/Bruins before the '95 title game :)

what was the intro for the 94 game?  i'm drawing a blank now...

hOUSTon NUTT

Quote from: polandhog on February 20, 2007, 12:11:49 am

bonus if they have the "I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING" championship game intro where they mixed clips of the Lion King (& played the 'king' song) with the Hogs/Bruins before the '95 title game :)

If you go to the NCAA Museum in Indianapolis or the Basketball Hall of Fame in Massachusetts, you can find it there...

polandhog

Quote from: hOUSTon NUTT on February 20, 2007, 12:14:10 am

If you go to the NCAA Museum in Indianapolis or the Basketball Hall of Fame in Massachusetts, you can find it there...

I've actually been there and saw it... they have kiosk things and you can select every one... pretty cool ;)

hogfan30

Nowhere is downloadable huh?  I got about 6 off of youtube, but that one isn't an option.

bassntrucks

Ahhhh... Those were the days.  My uncle has a few of the games from 94, I watch them every once in a while just to remember that there was a time when the U of A played Big Time b-ball.  Great Memories!!!! 

SuperHog

94 intro was a mixture of an old bud light ad paraody of the guy waiting on the limo at the airport mixed in with Pres. Clinton.  {Dr. Galakiwitz except the Doc was changed out with Coach Kruzeweuiski (misspelled on purpose)}  The Song was "The Light of Day"...sounded like Springsteen singing, but not sure.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

hawgfan80

Quote from: SuperHog on February 20, 2007, 09:54:10 am

94 intro was a mixture of an old bud light ad paraody of the guy waiting on the limo at the airport mixed in with Pres. Clinton.  {Dr. Galakiwitz except the Doc was changed out with Coach Kruzeweuiski (misspelled on purpose)}  The Song was "The Light of Day"...sounded like Springsteen singing, but not sure.

Yeah, and it ended with Clinton saying "Am I going to the national championship game? Yes, I am."

allyoucaneatbuffet

Quote from: SuperHog on February 20, 2007, 09:54:10 am

wow i totally remember that   "KER-ZEE-WOO-SKII?"

GeneKeadysRug

those were the glory days

Bosston

one shining moment      :puke:

talk about something that has LONG since passed its prime. put that out of its misery! can we get something fresh? this thing is as old and hyped up as a Super Bowl halftime show.

Hollywood_HOGan

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Bosston on March 16, 2007, 03:27:11 pm

talk about something that has LONG since passed its prime. put that out of its misery! can we get something fresh? this thing is as old and hyped up as a Super Bowl halftime show.

geez.

This was Arkansas' moment in the sun and we havent won a title since then.

freakin chill out

KingoftheHill

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 16, 2007, 03:50:58 pm
Quote from: TipsterHog on March 16, 2007, 02:40:36 pm
One Shining Moment, 1994:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBFLaHz9mOQ

dang
That was nice but they showed 2x more Duke than Arkansas.

I was thinking the same thing.  They showed 0 Arkansas plays, but had us getting dunked on by Michigan twice.

hawaiianhogster

My jaw was wide open the whole tournament. I couldn't believe what I was watching. The excitement I felt for the team and state of Arkansas was overwhelming. People thought I was crazy running around yelling we're the champions of the world. I could have been naked for all I know. Scary thought, uh?

Factual Fiction

if you call me...............i'll sing it to you.............................

Jim Harris

I'll work on getting on youtube next week.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: drakehog on March 16, 2007, 04:41:46 pm

nice
SCotty thurman's shot was on youtube not too long ago but got taken down for some reason.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 16, 2007, 04:48:35 pm

nice
SCotty thurman's shot was on youtube not too long ago but got taken down for some reason.

they'll probably sue me, but maybe  there is a way to make some kind of quicktime download or something for Hogville only, or for your own personal enjoyment. I'll figure out something.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: drakehog on March 16, 2007, 05:18:02 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 16, 2007, 04:48:35 pm

nice

they'll probably sue me, but maybe  there is a way to make some kind of quicktime download or something for Hogville only, or for your own personal enjoyment. I'll figure out something.

theyve got like the last 7 minuest of the 88 championship game between KU and OU.

Im sure they wont care if you put up one play.

Bosston

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 16, 2007, 03:56:42 pm

geez.

freakin chill out

I'm not trashing arkansas. stop being so defensive.

all I'm saying is that bit, 'one shining moment' is played out.

i dont even know if they do it anymore. I can only hope they dont.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Bosston on March 16, 2007, 06:15:33 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 16, 2007, 03:56:42 pm

geez.

freakin chill out

I'm not trashing arkansas. stop being so defensive.

all I'm saying is that bit, 'one shining moment' is played out.

i dont even know if they do it anymore. I can only hope they dont.

my bad

guess IM a little too wound up for the big game tonight