Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lunardi's reasoning for putting Arkansas in at the last minute.

Started by whatsshakinbacon, March 11, 2007, 08:11:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: jbcarol on March 12, 2007, 10:03:26 am
For Bacon (a thought question):

How can you scientifically prove without a doubt that George Mason ever lived?

Answer.  You cannot.  You look at the historical documentation of his life and the current way he struck a chord in the hearts of GM fans when they made the final four and others who maybe researched who George Mason for the first time because of this and had their hearts warmed as well.

Relevance:  Don't ever try to use the cheap and unintelligent device of "You cannot prove without a scientific doubt that (fill in the blank) ever lived?

Not that you would ever do that Bacon, but feel free to use this if it ever comes up in casual conversation.  :)

I mentioned Mason, and him being dead.
I know the team lived last year in the bracket. ;D

jbcarol

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on March 12, 2007, 10:08:51 am
Quote from: jbcarol on March 12, 2007, 10:03:26 am
For Bacon (a thought question):

How can you scientifically prove without a doubt that George Mason ever lived?

Answer.  You cannot.  You look at the historical documentation of his life and the current way he struck a chord in the hearts of GM fans when they made the final four and others who maybe researched who George Mason for the first time because of this and had their hearts warmed as well.

Relevance:  Don't ever try to use the cheap and unintelligent device of "You cannot prove without a scientific doubt that (fill in the blank) ever lived?

Not that you would ever do that Bacon, but feel free to use this if it ever comes up in casual conversation.  :)

I mentioned Mason, and him being dead.
I know the team lived last year in the bracket. ;D

:)  +1
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

TushCrush

whatsshakinbacon

jbcarol

Money, money, yeah, yeah.  Bringin' home the Bacon.  +1
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net