Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net NCAA Tournament Bracket...... Update Prizes announced

Started by Lanny, March 11, 2007, 07:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

The group is almost closed, for anyone wanting to get in a last minute entry. I think it closes at the start of the first round of games.

BTW, All you guys are going down!!

stevenglennn

Ok I am in, one of about a dozen online brackets that I've submitted this morning.  Guess it is time for me to get some work done now.  By the way as of 9:30 there was still room in the hogville2 group, or at least it took my bracket just fine.

GO HOGS

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

pioneerhog

I just noticed that I forgot to fill out the final game total. I hope I do not end up in a tie for 1st, who am I kidding I know I won't

CorningHog

Excuse me Mr. YBMS,

Corninghog was ALSO a person from Hogville that picked VCU over Duke!

But I missed Vandy beating GW, Mich State beating Marquette and stinking Louisville over Stanford.

Hopefully those 3 won't get too far, I definitely underestimated Vandy or rather over estimated GW.

I also picked USC over Arkansas....I hope I am wrong!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

#1 HOGS

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Mister_BS

Lanny,

Can you send me the $$$ now. It looks like I'll hit about 59 of the 65 games.

;D :razorback: :D :razorback: ;D

_Collin1

Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

Mr A Ziffell

Scott E.

elkhog

What do the numbers after the leaders names represent, for those of us too dumb to understand?
GO HOGS!!!

elkhog

Quote from: YBMS! on March 16, 2007, 11:23:47 am
Rank, Name, Score, Correct, Best Score, Best Correct, Champion

Dang.  They only missed one!  Maybe things will change today for those of us who didn't do so well yesterday.
GO HOGS!!!

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Anon2

Saw the standings of group I.  How can you see Group II?

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

Anon2

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Zen_Hog

missippihog

missippihog

Quote from: YBMS! on March 16, 2007, 09:39:05 pm
Dear Danny and Hooten, I know you read this board you litttle twits, I hope you both crash and burn when the BOT investigation exposes you for the frauds you are!  Feel free to ask Lanny my real identity, because I'm not the one who needs to hide from the truth.  Mods/Admins, sorry for being beligerant, but I'm tired of this overpaid assmonkeys getting away with this crap. 

Did I stutter?

;)

Thanks for the "Out of nowhere post"  ??? ???

CorningHog

Hey, I jumped from 105th to like 58th!  Whew Hoo!

YBMS, I hope we get a new coach for football soon too!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

Brand X Hog Fan

Update on the ESPN Unofficial Hogville bracket challenge. There are 308 people signed up in the group and your leaders after the first round of games are as follows:

RESULTS

RANK     ENTRY,       OWNER             RND1    RND2   RND3  QUAR   SEMI   FINAL PPR   TOT   PCT

1       Harrison 1       S. Harrison          290       0      0        0         0        0      1360   290   99.7

1      WOOPIGSOOIE  G M                   290       0      0        0         0        0      1340   290   99.7

Good job guys!

missippihog

My same bracket I am in 6th with on HII, I am 23000+ on regular CBS. Some guy went perfect in first round. WOW.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: missippihog on March 17, 2007, 10:16:14 am
My same bracket I am in 6th with on HII, I am 23000+ on regular CBS. Some guy went perfect in first round. WOW.

I heard on the radio the other day that the odds of picking a perfect bracket all the way through are in the billions to one. Thought that was interesting.

missippihog

Nice. #3 in HII and im the only one with Florida winning it all.

mword

I'm somewhere like 300, so the prize is completely out for me.

Rooka

Rooka

Quote from: YBMS! on March 18, 2007, 07:14:54 pm
Quote from: Death by Hog on March 18, 2007, 07:09:43 pm
Jon Hamilton here, 2ND!!

Texas bit you in the butt (me too).  I thought they'd make the elite 8.

Good luck the rest of the way.  I'm tied for something like 180th LOL!!!
no kidding, Hopefully USC will lose against UNC, because if USC beats UNC I am screwed.

Rooka

Shizzle

I am in this thing I have moved into 19th position and if I had followed my head and not my heart with the Hogs I would be higher.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

T-Bag Hawg

what's our user name on CBS?  password is gohogs right?
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

IowaHog

tied for 31st and moving up with my elite 8 intact...  Matt Faidley
;D
"Dorks.  They look like a couple of dorks". 
-Quentin Tarantino, apparently when asked about Hooten and Danny...

ChrisD

TennesseeRaz

My six year old daughter has a higher score than the entire Hogville group in the ESPN system; I wish I would have signed her up for Hogville.  All she'll get in our local college group is bragging rights.  http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?entryIDFrom=320273&groupID=43003

Hawgrox

My picks are not showing up....what's the deal? They were there after the first round but when I logged on yesterday I was 0-0. I thought maybe it was glitch while the games were updated. But I just checked again and I am still 0-0. Is it because I was on Hogville II???

somervillhog

Better to be lucky than good huh ChrisD.

AUSTXHOG

Quite proud of myself for 25th in the Hogville II pool, having not watched much bball this season.

missippihog

Well my bracket is shot to hell now thanks to Tiger High.

razorhead69

bao187

on my computer it shows Jensen at 8th with 106 Andrew Mindman, Beau Jones, Brent Oden (ME), Lance Mavin and Monte Wombel in first with 110
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

GAHOG

TomasPistola

Quote from: YBMS! on March 25, 2007, 06:47:48 pm
It appears Mr. Jensen entered BOTH group I AND group II using DIFFERENT entries.  That disqualifies both entries according to the rules of the contest.  I'll wait for the official word from hSv on the issue.

SCANDAL!!! FIRE JENSEN!
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Zen_Hog

Sweet, I went from 324th place all the way to 56. If Florida gets knocked out, I should be top 15.

longtimeHogfan

Tied for 8th along with 8-10 others.  Best I've ever done and I have my final 4 intact.  Georgetown to win it all.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

jdhoover

Best I can do is 4th I believe. I have Georgetown as well but the three guys ahead of me who have Georgetown winning it all also have them beating Florida.

Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

longtimeHogfan

I could, conceivably, get 3rd.  Two ahead of me also have GT, 5 have FL, and 2 have Ohio St.

I must be one ahead of you that has GT. ;)
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

bao187

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.