Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WKU and CSU playing Thur and Fri

Started by UnknownNobody, August 28, 2019, 09:56:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lakecityhog

3 td's in the first half. Bono has that offense looking sharp for game 1. The CSU defense isn't nearly as good as the offense

lakecityhog

lakecityhog

UnknownNobody

Quote from: lakecityhog on August 30, 2019, 11:06:33 pm
3 td's in the first half. Bono has that offense looking sharp for game 1. The CSU defense isn't nearly as good as the offense

Agreed, CU's Defense is awful but then again so is CSU's.

STLhawg

CSU looks pretty decent tonight.  I sure am not penciling in a W for that game!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: STLhawg on August 31, 2019, 12:00:43 am
CSU looks pretty decent tonight.  I sure am not penciling in a W for that game!
This has been a good game. But, we'll beat them. They are improved from last year , though.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Dwight_K_Shrute

Turnovers have killed CSU. They would be right there if not for TO's. Stats are almost even except for that. Same thing with Purdue Nevada game. Purdue had 100+ more yards won TOP had fewer penalties but made 5 turnovers to 0 for Nevada
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hogwild

#85(TE) & #22(WR) for the Rams are fast, when they got into space they were a step quicker than everyone else

now maybe Colorado has a slow defense, those are the two they are going to go to when they need a play

fullfan

After seeing CSU, WKU, and now Miss play this weekend, the Hogs should win all of these.  Anything less than 5 wins should be unacceptable.   That said I believe this team will win 6.