Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sad part is this is a very talented team , it's just a poorly coached one.

Started by tophawg19, November 17, 2012, 01:29:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2012, 10:25:45 pm

WTH does that have to do with 18 year old football players?

I know NWA is the greatest place on earth for short white dudes under 170 that hate their parents....... none of them could make it through 5 minutes of SEC football.

Well, at least I'll give you some credit for moving in the right direction on one thing. At least you acknowledge the age of the kids that are playing defense right now.   ;D

You'll just have to wake up mad again tomorrow I guess.  I'm sorry.  You know you could just move up here so you wouldn't have to be so jealous. We'll take washed up high school baseball players whether they hate their parents or not.  It's not a prerequisite.   ;)
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

IronHog

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on November 18, 2012, 10:43:00 pm
Well, at least I'll give you some credit for moving in the right direction on one thing. At least you acknowledge the age of the kids that are playing defense right now.   ;D

You'll just have to wake up mad again tomorrow I guess.  I'm sorry.  You know you could just move up here so you wouldn't have to be so jealous. We'll take washed up high school baseball players whether they hate their parents or not.  It's not a prerequisite.   ;)

Jealous of what?  Chain restaurants,  bad football , and a road system that goes nowhere?

If I leave here I'm headed to Dallas..... where everyone in NWA really wants to live.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Pork Twain

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2012, 10:33:40 pm

If campus is in such a great location where are the 7A west players?

You'd think 400K of the smartest  people in the history of the world living in the greatest place on earth could turn out more than a few kids that end up statistics on your list.

BP would have won with this team period..... even overcoming the problems of NWA.
bp would have won a few more than jls but would have still gotten beat by the big boys.

What in the world are you going to do if we get a coach that can sign a top 10 class?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

IronHog

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 18, 2012, 10:47:56 pm

What in the world are you going to do if we get a coach that can sign a top 10 class?

Realize he is the best recruiter in the world..... and not hold my breath waiting for him to win more than BP.

To get a top 10 class at UA you'll need a coach that can recruit nationally..... it will be  a major obstacle to overcome the curse of the boston mountains though.

And if it is Texas player heavy it doesn't count.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2012, 10:47:00 pm
Jealous of what?  Chain restaurants,  bad football , and a road system that goes nowhere?

If I leave here I'm headed to Dallas..... where everyone in NWA really wants to live.

You can't hide your jealousy Iron.  It's just flying off my computer screen.  I think it's bordering on envy to be truthful about it.  I think you're just a few more insults away from having it look like you actually covet NWA.         

The people I know in Dallas are looking for a way to move here, so maybe if you head down there you can help to balance out their departures.  Maybe you'll find another CFB program to pretend to be a fan of too.  They have a lot of them down there to choose from.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

IronHog

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on November 18, 2012, 10:57:40 pm
You can't hide your jealousy Iron.  It's just flying off my computer screen.  I think it's bordering on envy to be truthful about it.  I think you're just a few more insults away from having it look like you actually covet NWA.         

The people I know in Dallas are looking for a way to move here, so maybe if you head down there you can help to balance out their departures.  Maybe you'll find another CFB program to pretend to be a fan of too.  They have a lot of them down there to choose from.   

Too bad I'm poor and undereducated.... guess I'll just stay down here in the dirt with the downtrodden.

HognitiveDissonance

Ok, so we finish 5th in the nation one year but are suddenly devoid of talent the next year. Where is the logic in that? That's crazy.

Fact is...it's a combination of having more talent than our train-wreck season shows, and Petrino was a heckuva coach who wrung every bit out of that team.

The Galloping Ghost

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2012, 09:31:26 pm

Dumbest post in the history of Hogville.

You calling the truth dumb should give us all some insight into how the gerbil runs in your melon.
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."

WaltKowalski

Quote from: The Galloping Ghost on November 19, 2012, 12:24:26 am
You calling the truth dumb should give us all some insight into how the gerbil runs in your melon.

I started exploring HV by reviewing post histories. It appears there are plenty of Kodak moments to go around and this guy doesn't have a fractional market share.

The_Iceman

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2012, 11:15:48 pm

Too bad I'm poor and undereducated.... guess I'll just stay down here in the dirt with the downtrodden.

Please do. You aren't making any sense on here.

Pork Twain

So the 2008, 2009, and 2012 classes were pretty solid but since BP failed to follow up solid seasons with good classes in 2010 and 2011 (2011 looked good on paper but failed to live up to it on campus), you cannot recruit to NWA and those classes which would be key to our depth during this season and next, have nothing to do with our defeats.

Does that sum it up?

2002 - 25
2003 - 29
2004 - 27
2005 - 24
2006 - 27
2007 - 31
2008 - 36
2009 - 16
2010 - 49

How do you follow up the success we had on the field with the lowest ranked class in 10 years?

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

The_Iceman

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 19, 2012, 09:02:22 am
So the 2008, 2009, and 2013 classes were pretty solid but since BP failed to follow up solid seasons with good classes in 2010 and 2011, you cannot recruit to NWA and those classes which would be key to our depth during this season and next, have nothing to do with our defeats.

Does that sum it up?

Just to correct you, because you are arguing against IronHog who probably can't figure this out on his own, you mean the 2012 class...not the 2013 class.

Pork Twain

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 19, 2012, 09:03:22 am
Just to correct you, because you are arguing against IronHog who probably can't figure this out on his own, you mean the 2012 class...not the 2013 class.
That was close

IronHog

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 19, 2012, 09:02:22 am

How do you follow up the success we had on the field with the lowest ranked class in 10 years?

By exposing recruits to the posters here I reckon.  I know I don't want to live next to you.