Buffalo's coach

Started by Hog_Fink, March 16, 2018, 08:14:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Fink

go get him.
kids play hard for him.
they play with a chip. they're tough.

I'm sick of our "philosophy"
which looks more like glorified aau ball.

nwahogfan1

I agree but we do not matter. Only Yurachek opinion matters.

HardCore

Quote from: galactivation on March 16, 2018, 08:14:35 pm
go get him.
kids play hard for him.

AAU ball is more structured
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Wild Bill Hog

WxHog

go get him.
kids play hard for him.

Agreed but not going to matter.  Someone else will grab him before we fire MA. 

maggiesue

go get him.
kids play hard for him.

100%!!!

daprospecta

go get him.
kids play hard for him.

I find it funny people were clamoring for Greg Marshall but he got put out as a four seed by a 13 seed Marshall. Your suggested coaches change like the weather and that's why your opinion means nothing. I will agree that we didn't look prepared in the beginning but there are good coaches going home today including ours.

Kevin

Quote from: daprospecta on March 16, 2018, 08:37:04 pm
I find it funny people were clamoring for Greg Marshall but he got put out as a four seed by a 13 seed Marshall. Your suggested coaches change like the weather and that's why your opinion means nothing. I will agree that we didn't look prepared in the beginning but there are good coaches going home today including ours.

yeah, it is not like marshall has won any conference titles or been to a final 4
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

daprospecta

Quote from: Kevin on March 16, 2018, 08:38:37 pm
yeah, it is not like marshall has won any conference titles or been to a final 4
He has but no one is asking for him are they?

Kevin

Quote from: daprospecta on March 16, 2018, 08:41:52 pm
He has but no one is asking for him are they?

he turns down jobs every year.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

daprospecta

Quote from: Kevin on March 16, 2018, 08:43:05 pm
he turns down jobs every year.
Follow me Kevin, no one is posting hire Greg Marshall even though he severely under preformed this season. Good coach but got put out early, sound familiar?

hog.goblin

go get him.
kids play hard for him.

Two words:  Stan Heath

It's a gamble

hawgball40

go get him.
kids play hard for him.

You realize their team is loaded with high major talent, particularly their 3 lightning quick guards who can all fill it up and play outstanding defense. quite frankly, arizona was simply overmatched by the play of buffalos guards, and their forwards keyed on limiting ayton and making him have to work.

donbro

Member when they said Buzz Williams would resurrect the basketball program. Most of our fans aren't very smart. I've seen at least 100 fire Mike Anderson post. The team lost so what. I want to thank those players for playing their hearts out. Great job Coach Anderson, You deserve better from the fans. I am one that appreciates the job you are doing. Can't wait to next year.

Hog_Fink

ya i get everyone wants the flavor of the week, but I'm sick of watching undisciplined basketball with a lack of leadership. It would be different if we were playing exceptional defense & were physical, but I really don't like our strategy or lack thereof.
iso heavy, no ball movement. hero ball.
no urgency.

Wild Bill Hog

Ours is not among the good coaches going home today.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.