Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm a dumba$$, should have hunted this morning

Started by 195bc, October 25, 2008, 08:05:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

195bc

Don't often get a decent buck hitting a scrape at 8 a.m. I'm so ticked off at myself for not hunting this spot this morning. Short brow tine splits making him an 11 pt. This is the same deer I posted yesterday - bigger than I thought.

He's in the far left of this pic.

Snort and Squeal

Makes you sick doesn't it... I almost went Friday afternoon and decided not to.  Went this morning and checked the camera.  At 5:04 a big 10 pt was 20 yards from my stand in the wide open.... Oh well.  Thanks the way it goes. 
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

95_alum

Ouch!! Someone will be tossing and turning in bed. I'm guessing the inside is around 18"? 128"?
Hang in there.

hawgfranks

Nice buck, hope you get a chance at him in the following weeks :)

J.A.Y.

That just flat out sucks!

Good Luck bagging him later.
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

O'Squeal

Thats a scrub....he aint worth the bullet... ;)

I hope he gives you another chance at him......good luck
Opinions are like a$$holes...everyone has one and they all stink.

hunterhog11

"If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes."

deshahawg

That stinks. Prolly the only reason I'm glad that I don't have a game camera. I'd prolly get pics like this everytime I wasn't out there.

clutch

Your gonna make me drive up to the hills and check my camera out now. I was going to just wait till the weekend but now I can't wait.

sirhog

Quote from: deshahawg on October 27, 2008, 04:31:52 pm
That stinks. Prolly the only reason I'm glad that I don't have a game camera. I'd prolly get pics like this everytime I wasn't out there.

Me too.