Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Honor of Adam Brown I Challenge Hogville

Started by Kenny Buzzhog, July 23, 2010, 02:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbear

When this posts we will see if even the computer illiterate can do this.

PowderedToastMan

in honor of a fellow Lake Hamilton graduate, and a great American
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

welchog

LuckyDavey

I hope this works...the Carolinas Chapter of the Ark Alumni Assoc is a former Navy Seal.  He is looking into getting the patches.  I told him I would glady pay $20 or more to have one as long as the proceeds go to the family.  The avatar thing is very nice....but how good would it look to have the patches on and send the money to his wife and kids.
Carolinas Chapter
Arkansas Alumni Association
Watch Party Chairman
AKA   RazorbackDave

HogsGoneWild

PigWine

MHS

Spoke with Adam's Uncle Charlie this morning, and told what all was going on on Hogville. He said to tell everyone how much it means to the family that people would take the time to honor Adam in such a way- he was a BIG Hog fan, and was hoping to be a season ticket holder as soon as he got out of the service.  Thanks to all from the Brown family, for your thoughts and prayers!  Adam will be watching and calling the Hogs from a front row seat forever!  God Bless

MHS

Kenny Buzzhog

Come on guys we can do better than this! WPS

guy8699

Ben Steiger

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

hogdiggity

it is an honor to have this patch as my avatar.  I really would like to get my hands on an actual patch

Thanks to all that have served and given the ultimate sacrifice

oppybrit

the 1 and only

molon Labe

Use your rights before you lose them

Kenny Buzzhog

There we go now were starting to roll again. It would be nice if a Mod joined in. WPS

Kenny Buzzhog

dddollars

hogginbama

Done, and it will stay until we are all home safe and sound.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

kitarae

AndrewGene

John Futrall

EE_HOG_92

pigtrino

WILWIL17

little pigee

Done.  If this doesn't fire you up there is a problem!
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Kenny Buzzhog

I agree little pigee lets get this thing back going again. Come on Hogville were better than this. WPS

Mike_e

I don't see any reason a setback should make me quit!   ;)
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Kenny Buzzhog

chunter2

I may have only posted a handful of times, but I definitely support this. WPS :razorback:

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

10thPlanet

gasshog

I'm in......Thank You to Adam for his service.

Rest In Peace Young Man.

Kenny Buzzhog

freddiethehog

My husband Adam would absolutely love this!  I signed in under his name after hearing from his parents what was being done on this website, and I want to say a BIG "thank you" to everyone who is choosing to honor Adam!  He loved Arkansas and he loved the Razorbacks!  I can vision the smile on his face!  Thank you all so much!  Kelley Brown

taintlint

Quote from: freddiethehog on July 25, 2010, 09:51:59 pm
My husband Adam would absolutely love this!  I signed in under his name after hearing from his parents what was being done on this website, and I want to say a BIG "thank you" to everyone who is choosing to honor Adam!  He loved Arkansas and he loved the Razorbacks!  I can vision the smile on his face!  Thank you all so much!  Kelley Brown

I have a family member that served with him and it's how I caught wind of the patch.

From all I've heard him say, you should be proud to say the least!

KINGTUSK

Men are like bank accounts.
Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

God bless you and yours.. . and THANK YOU!

hogginbama

Mrs. Brown, words cannot begin to describe the gratitude, honor and respect I have for your husband and his way of life. As a fellow service member, I share in his love for this great nation and its people. My heart aches for you and your family and the grief you carry inside of you. You and your family will forever be in my prayers each and every day.

My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

gjcummins

From Hot Springs....I'm definitely in (hope I've done this right)! My daughter and Adam graduated the same year, '92 though she from Lakeside & Adam from Lake Hamilton, they all knew each other! There are no words to express my appreciation for his dedication to our country and his determination to preserve our way of life! Thank you Adam and Brown Family! RIP!

GolfnHog

July 26, 2010, 08:07:33 am #95 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:02:37 pm by TxRzrbak
I am humbled to be allowed to display this avatar for a great man, his family and his Seal Team. THANK YOU!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

card2

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you; Jesus Christ and the American G. I. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom."

razorback3072

Adam was special to all of us that knew him.  To me, he will always be the skinny kid that refused to quit.  We are all very proud of him.  Thank you for allowing us to honor him.  Our thoughts and prayers will always be with you.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

razor89

Done!

Thanks Adam and our vets for your service from my wife and my son who because of you, sleep well at night! 

Go Hogs!

Demi

Did it.

Did anything ever happen with the plans for selling the patches for a charity in his name etc.?