Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will JL & BOT do now... The JLS era is over..

Started by BR, November 23, 2012, 09:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

November 23, 2012, 09:03:17 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:01:36 pm by Joetown Parrothead
There has been so much smoking mirrors out there on this... I have no freaking clue who it will be. Hopefully our BOT understand that to get the big money doners to help finance new and on going projects. They truly need that home run/big time/slam dunk hire.. We have been the laughing stock for the entire season with JLS..  If I was in their shoes I would want to shove it up everyone's ass. When they bust out the new head hog for us all to see.  If we end up with Franklin/Davis/Malzan/Bryles and not one of the already mentioned 6mil dollar men..  Then I think JL & BOT failed all the Hog fans everywhere...  My 2cents.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

CallThemHawgs!

Smoking mirrors.... thats a Houdini trick right?

Pork Twain

Great post,saw 15 just like it in the other forum, you know the about the coaches
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

cubsfan5150

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:08:50 pm
Great post,saw 15 just like it in the other forum, you know the about the coaches

So glad I don't work with you man... I bet your airmen hate your guts.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

EastexHawg

You don't fire the elite coach of a top five team replace him with a joke who turns you into one of the worst teams in the country (yes, we are), then replace that loser with a half-arsed coach...when everyone knows you have enough money to go after a trophy...

And expect any but the short bus fans to fall for it when you shine up the cow patty and try to pass it off as the world's largest chocolate diamond.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 23, 2012, 09:16:13 pm

Hahahaha... no joke, TED

Pork Twain

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 23, 2012, 09:16:13 pm
They love working for me but they don't continue to say stupid things over and over and appear to have common sense.  Then again they are all in intelligence.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:28:34 pm
They love working for me but they continue to say stupid things over and over and appear to have common sense.

BeoPig... taking the "intelligence" out of Electronic Intelligence on a daily basis

cubsfan5150

How long you been in Beo?  How long you been a MSgt?

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

BR

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:08:50 pm
what ever, the mods can move it..

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

They love working for me but they don't continue to say stupid things over and over and appear to have common sense.  Then again they are all in intelligence.

Intelligence tells me there has been a topic or two repeated over and over based on the enlarged font below and i will even venture a guess that that some were even posted without having the appearance of common sense....

BeoPig™
Director Hog Intelligence Agency (HIA)
All-American Hogvillian

[applaud] / [smite]

Pork Twain

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 23, 2012, 09:34:10 pm
How long you been in Beo?  How long you been a MSgt?
18 yrs and 20 days.  Been a MSgt for 2 years

Pork Twain

Quote from: BRUTUS POUNDCAKE on November 23, 2012, 09:40:42 pm
Intelligence tells me there has been a topic or two repeated over and over based on the enlarged font below and i will even venture a guess that that some were even posted without having the appearance of common sense....

BeoPig™
Director Hog Intelligence Agency (HIA)
All-American Hogvillian

[applaud] / [smite]
Nope, I just reply a LOT and generally antagonize people that are taking things toooooo seriously.  It's just what I do.  I rarely start a thread.

PS - Intelligence would not actually tell you that.  The presence of intelligence would allow you to perform deductive reasoning which would probably lead you to that conclusion.

alohawg

lol @ smoking mirrors......say what???
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

cubsfan5150

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:52:56 pm
18 yrs and 20 days.  Been a MSgt for 2 years

Retiring at 20?  I just hit 13 in August... Been a MSgt for under half a year.

Pork Twain

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 23, 2012, 09:58:07 pm
Retiring at 20?  I just hit 13 in August... Been a MSgt for under half a year.
Dayum fast burner...  My goal is to be a Dr Sgt before I retire so I might have to stay in a little over 20 to make that happen, but not very much.  I am done and tired of leaving.

cubsfan5150

I don't plan on doing a day over 20 if at all possible...

Pork Twain

Military life is hard on the family.  I should have studied more for promotion but I put all of my effort in college.  Hopefully it pays off in the long run.

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 23, 2012, 09:24:33 pm
You don't fire the elite coach of a top five team replace him with a joke who turns you into one of the worst teams in the country (yes, we are), then replace that loser with a half-arsed coach...when everyone knows you have enough money to go after a trophy...

And expect any but the short bus fans to fall for it when you shine up the cow patty and try to pass it off as the world's largest chocolate diamond.

If you are Jeff Long, you just bring them a Tommy Bowden type and tell them he's Vince Lombardi. If they don't bite on that one, you give them the Jim Grobe version, after all they were stupid enough to pay him over 500k and then give him a raise on top of that after he brought you JLS. They are just hicks from Arkansas....

Anywhere else he would have been fired?

BR

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:57:02 pm
Nope, I just reply a LOT and generally antagonize people that are taking things toooooo seriously.  It's just what I do.  I rarely start a thread.

PS - Intelligence would not actually tell you that.  The presence of intelligence would allow you to perform deductive reasoning which would probably lead you to that conclusion.
By using intelligence to decode your post is... You like to run your mouth & talk $hit...  Nothing wrong with that..

HardCore

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 23, 2012, 09:03:17 pm
There has been so much smoking mirrors out there on this... I have no freaking clue who it will be. Hopefully our BOT understand that to get the big money doners to help finance new and on going projects. They truly need that home run/big time/slam dunk hire.. We have been the laughing stock for the entire season with JLS..  If I was in their shoes I would want to shove it up everyone's ass. When they bust out the new head hog for us all to see.  If we end up with Franklin/Davis/Malzan/Bryles and not one of the already mentioned 6mil dollar men..  Then I think JL & BOT failed all the Hog fans everywhere...  My 2cents

Even worse if UT landed Gruden (or one of the big four home runs that have been posted) in a few weeks when JL has had 8 months and get one of the above mentioned coaches.  Those are more like ground-ruled doubles.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Pig In The City

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on November 23, 2012, 09:06:44 pm
Smoking mirrors.... thats a Houdini trick right?

No, dude, that is a house fire.

farmhawg

Quote from: HogFanDallas on November 24, 2012, 08:04:34 am
No, dude, that is a house fire.
Careful, that was our season you are talking about....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

BR

Quote from: farmhawg on November 24, 2012, 08:11:09 am
Careful, that was our season you are talking about....
That is a nice way to say it..

farmhawg

That is the not bant way to say it!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pork Twain

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 24, 2012, 07:35:30 am
By using intelligence to decode your post is... You like to run your mouth & talk $hit...  Nothing wrong with that..
See you have me figured out.  People take their posting far to serious on here.

BR

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 24, 2012, 08:38:03 am
See you have me figured out.  People take their posting far to serious on here.
Yea I was in the NSA for 5 years in Hawaii.. Worked with a lot of In-Tel guys..

dc10x1103

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 24, 2012, 07:35:30 am
the vocal minority does that quite a bit.  they have it down pat.

BR

Quote from: dc10x1103 on November 24, 2012, 10:03:56 am
the vocal minority does that quite a bit.  they have it down pat.
So does all the Gus Bus Lovers........ Just go away.. Your as bad as MrCoolHog55

dc10x1103

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 24, 2012, 10:06:22 am
So does all the Gus Bus Lovers........ Just go away.. Your as bad as MrCoolHog55
i am not familiar with him.

hog911

Amen!!!!!!

texas tush hog

Military Intelligence, one of the biggest oxymorons ever coined,

Pork Twain

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 24, 2012, 08:39:52 am
Yea I was in the NSA for 5 years in Hawaii.. Worked with a lot of In-Tel guys..
Some strange guys in here for sure

Pork Twain

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 24, 2012, 10:20:19 am

Military Intelligence, one of the biggest oxymorons ever coined,
People that do not know any better, say things like that.

JBoroHog

Smoking mirrors? I like that. Similar to "for all intensive porpoises".

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Long is halfway there..unfortunately.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I support you, joe town.

I'd imagine that should shut everyone up.

BR

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on November 24, 2012, 12:55:21 pm
I support you, joe town.

I'd imagine that should shut everyone up.
OTR, that says it all for me...

popcornhog

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 23, 2012, 09:03:17 pm
There has been so much smoking mirrors out there on this... I have no freaking clue who it will be. Hopefully our BOT understand that to get the big money doners to help finance new and on going projects. They truly need that home run/big time/slam dunk hire.. We have been the laughing stock for the entire season with JLS..  If I was in their shoes I would want to shove it up everyone's ass. When they bust out the new head hog for us all to see.  If we end up with Franklin/Davis/Malzan/Bryles and not one of the already mentioned 6mil dollar men..  Then I think JL & BOT failed all the Hog fans everywhere...  My 2cents.

Of course they'll do what they want. That's their job.

I could not care less if it's a home run hire. I just want a guy that will win.
WPS

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on November 24, 2012, 01:09:59 pm
OTR, that says it all for me...

Joe town, good old boys from the tavern gotta stick together against these hotheads like Matt in fyt, a world class trouble maker who showed up like a ant at a picnic yesterday and pestered the devil out of me. You got one or two pesky folks in this one.

BR

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on November 24, 2012, 01:40:45 pm
Joe town, good old boys from the tavern gotta stick together against these hotheads like Matt in fyt, a world class trouble maker who showed up like a ant at a picnic yesterday and pestered the devil out of me. You got one or two pesky folks in this one.
Nothing major here, Matt was a pain in the ass. A great day up here in Joetown... MoWest kicking some Henderson ass 38-14 in the 3rd.. Just got 12lbs of crab legs and 4 lbs of scallops for later.. Football on all day.. Momma out shopping so the house is quite, cold beer in hand.. I know the JLS era is over at Arkansas, we will soon be blessed with a new head coach. So life is good... Just wish I had a couple of Deer tenderloins for the smoker...