Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio State - we would kill them

Started by GB-Razorback, November 20, 2010, 05:45:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GB-Razorback

So would, Miss State, LSU, Auburn, Alabama.  South Carolina, Florida and Georgia would give them all they could handle. 

Yeah, te OSU would be about 6 to 8 best team in the SEC.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Buff

They're the THIRD best team in the country.  Are you telling me that the polls could be wrong?

catfish07

This is just silly. The SEC is not that deep by a long shot, give it up.
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

ebay286

Quote from: catfish07 on November 20, 2010, 06:26:01 pm
This is just silly. The SEC is not that deep by a long shot, give it up.

You don't understand by now? Not only does the SEC have a ton of good teams, they have the only good teams.

The_Boot_stops_here

i was really hoping Iowa could get 'em so we could jump 'em this week

BigoBoys

PHill94

Wouldn't kill them playing like this. Miss St is garbage and are playing a terrible game based on gimmicks and luck, and are tied with Arkansas.

SemperFi

Quote from: GB-Razorback on November 20, 2010, 05:45:07 pm
So would, Miss State, LSU, Auburn, Alabama.  South Carolina, Florida and Georgia would give them all they could handle. 

Yeah, te OSU would be about 6 to 8 best team in the SEC.

The HOGS need to learn to play defense first. DANG! Should have stayed at the Little Red today and sucked up the butt whooping the trout were putting on me instead of having to watch this debacle unfold before me.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

catfish07

Quote from: ebay286 on November 20, 2010, 06:29:45 pm
You don't understand by now? Not only does the SEC have a ton of good teams, they have the only good teams.

Good call!
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

The_Boot_stops_here

changed my mind....no way we would beat tOSU with WR coaching our D and Pryor playing QB for them...FIRE WILLY

David†

hogpc

Let's beat MState before we start talking about beating OState

GB-Razorback

Okay, maybe I had one too many beers and was watching an awful Iowa/OSU game in anticipation of the Ark - MSU game.  While I still think that OSU would have problems with the depth of the SEC (especially the west this year), "kill" might have over stated it a bit.   
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.