Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blytheville High Player (Demekko Clark)

Started by Swine Time, April 24, 2015, 08:47:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swine Time

I know its a lil early but thought would help spread the word about this player in NEA. He played DB and Slot his sophomore year due to his brother playing RB. He also runs track for Blytheville. I don't know his official time but do know he won the 100 meter a couple weeks back. Show this kid some love fellow Hogvillians.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3868569/demekko-clark
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

ricepig

Quote from: Swine Time on April 24, 2015, 08:47:39 am
I know its a lil early but thought would help spread the word about this player in NEA. He played DB and Slot his sophomore year due to his brother playing RB. He also runs track for Blytheville. I don't know his official time but do know he won the 100 meter a couple weeks back. Show this kid some love fellow Hogvillians.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3868569/demekko-clark

Won it where? Also, it's never too early in recruiting, good luck.

Swine Time

The track meet was in West Memphis against other 5A school.

Tusks

lol thats some great video.  that kid understands the value of the cutback!
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Swine Time

According to the Fearless Friday thread, Demekko Clark ran a 10.79 100m :D

ICEman

It sounds like there is quite a bit of fast young talent across the state.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Swine Time

The Blytheville track team is heading to the 5A state meet tomorrow in Morrilton. As soon as I hear his official times from his father or see them on fearless Friday I'll post them.

Swine Time

Demekko attended the NUC combine in Memphis over the memorial day weekend where he posted new 40 times. First time was a 4.37, and the second time was a blazing 4.35. I haven't heard the weigh room numbers in a while but the last was very impressive. I was really hoping he was going to attend one of the camps on the hill, but still plenty of time for that.  :razorback: WPS

NLRHog92

Any offers or serious interest coming his way?

Swine Time

He's just now stepping into the position he is going to excel at. His older brother held the RB spot until graduation. He has a few offers and been in contact with others as well. Recruiting should really pick mid way through his junior season. Demekko looks like a man playing against boys.

Swine Time

His name made RD daily bits a few days after I originally posted this but figure his name was already floating around.

Swine Time

I was just informed this morning of an invitation for Demekko to the NUC Ultimate 100 Top Prospect Rising Stars Camp on July 26. The only down side to this invite is that its located in College Station, TX.

the swinetime

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I believe he is already on CBB's radar as a legit RB candidate, but I could be thinking of someone else...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

oldfart

June 30, 2015, 08:30:53 pm #14 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:52:39 pm by oldfart
measureables?

sorry was on my cell and couldnt access the link above.. went back to my computer.. sounds like someone we really need to keep an eye on!!!

Swine Time

5' 8"
Bench 300+
vertical 37"
broad jump 10'7"
40 4.35
all at NUC combine as Combine King

oldfart

great nunbers...and he should still be a growing boy

kingt

I was a volunteer coach for his 9th grade teams few years back. He is as advertised, great player but Blytheville is a tough place to make it out of however that town has alot of good talent.

oldfart

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: kingt on July 01, 2015, 12:24:22 pm
I was a volunteer coach for his 9th grade teams few years back. He is as advertised, great player but Blytheville is a tough place to make it out of however that town has alot of good talent.

Hopefully he has adults in his life that want him to get out and be what he can be. This kid has a great football name like DMAC, but unfortunately so did Basil Shabazz...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Swine Time

July 02, 2015, 07:05:34 am #20 Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:37:45 am by Swine Time
He has a very family based life and a 3.0gpa. His father is ex military, and push his kid to be all they can be. Demekko has several siblings and his brother that just graduated is going to Henderson this fall for football.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Swine Time on July 02, 2015, 07:05:34 am
He has a very family based life and a 3.0gpa. His father is ex military, and push his kid to be all they can be. Demekko has several siblings and his brother that just graduated is going to Henderson this fall for football.

With what you just said and that video, I want this kid.  He has room to grow and great hands.  I like the fact that he could potentially play RB, WR or CB.  Also, he did something you see very few players do.  He ran as fast as he needed to.  When he needed it, he had another gear.  If he stays healthy, he looks like the kind of uncommon young man we look for.

Swine Time

After attending the NUC combine in College Station this past weekend, Demekko received an invitation to the NUC All America Game for Juniors in December.

elviscat

This guy reminds me of Joe Adams, the way he makes people miss him. He has that afterburner that Joe has as well. We need to lock him up and get him signed for the hogs.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Swine Time on July 29, 2015, 11:52:05 am
After attending the NUC combine in College Station this past weekend, Demekko received an invitation to the NUC All America Game for Juniors in December.

Wasting money going to to NUC combines.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Swine Time

IMHO anyway to get exposure to your name is good money spent!!!!!!!!

nwahogfan1

Is Clark a 2016 recruit??? 

Has Lunney shown Clark any interest?  Has Lunney said he will come to watch in the fall or will offer something if he has a big year?  Anything?

I figure Clarke is fully grown so what you see is what you get.    I love his grades and measurables.  Also sounds like he is from a great family. 

Swine Time

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 30, 2015, 07:47:46 am
Is Clark a 2016 recruit??? 

Has Lunney shown Clark any interest?  Has Lunney said he will come to watch in the fall or will offer something if he has a big year?  Anything?

I figure Clarke is fully grown so what you see is what you get.    I love his grades and measurables.  Also sounds like he is from a great family. 

He is a 2017 recruit. My understanding is that Lunney was coming to his school back in May but the timing didn't work out due to the 5A state track meet. The time of the school visit for Lunney was from one of RD's daily bits. He may get a couple of inches taller but not much but is in the weight room consistly trying to get stronger and faster. Already having a 4.35 in the 40 getting any faster would be unreal.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 29, 2015, 07:18:47 pm
what dafugg is nuc?

National Underclassmen Combine.

The guy charges a ridiculous amount to put on a crappy combine. It's not put on well at all. My advice to football players trying to get their name out there is to go to camps at universities and go to the Nike combines. They're free.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Swine Time on July 30, 2015, 07:12:14 am
IMHO anyway to get exposure to your name is good money spent!!!!!!!!

That's the thing. You're not getting exposed. College coaches don't care what an athlete does at an NUC.

hogboarder

The_Iceman

I'd love for us to get a small change of pace RB.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Peter Porker on July 30, 2015, 10:48:04 am
National Underclassmen Combine.

The guy charges a ridiculous amount to put on a crappy combine. It's not put on well at all. My advice to football players trying to get their name out there is to go to camps at universities and go to the Nike combines. They're free.
This. Go to college camps to get noticed. If he goes to a camp at a big D1 school there will be coaches there from smaller colleges as well so it is the best way to get your name out there.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

lumphog