Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim talks recruiting

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 23, 2015, 12:58:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

navyhog24

I really get the feeling that he's ours to lose.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

PorkRinds

With how nasty our Dline has been and will be, he should be a hog unless he just doesn't want to be for some reason.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

hogville38

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on April 23, 2015, 01:57:56 pm
finally loaded
Can't get it to load. Does he say anything that sounded good for us?

Hawgzinbowlz

We need McTelvin to help us continue building what is developing as an upper level SEC defensive line.

Continued improvement this coming season will go a long way toward landing Mr. Agim next NSD.

" WOO PIG "

hawganatic

When's the last time we had an in-state player ranked this high?

immahog

Quote from: hawganatic on April 24, 2015, 11:27:18 am
When's the last time we had an in-state player ranked this high?

mustain?
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

jgphillips3

If you are an offensive or defensive lineman, there is not one school in the country that can offer anything that we cannot, well other than big money under the table.  Top notch coaches, check.  Top notch facilities, check.  World class strength and conditioning, check.  History of getting guys drafted at those positions, check.  Family atmosphere, check.  Beautiful campus, check. Beautiful women, check.  That is how you lay a foundation.  :)

TrueBlue

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 23, 2015, 01:53:45 pm
With how nasty our Dline has been and will be, he should be a hog unless he just doesn't want to be for some reason.

Sounds like a Bill Clinton response.  ;) (Straddle the fence!)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 23, 2015, 01:50:46 pm
I really get the feeling that he's ours to lose.

Texas feels good about him too.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Nobody is recruiting him harder than us

20hog11

Just like KJ last year, if we don't get him, it won't be for a lack of trying. It sounds like the staff is really "showing the love." Hopefully he announces sooner rather than later. His commitment could persuade other recruits that may be on the fence.

870hogfan

Quote from: 20hog11 on April 25, 2015, 10:10:20 am
Just like KJ last year, if we don't get him, it won't be for a lack of trying. It sounds like the staff is really "showing the love." Hopefully he announces sooner rather than later. His commitment could persuade other recruits that may be on the fence.

I like our chances with him.