Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Story and quotes on Kapita's signing

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 23, 2015, 10:16:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogg_Phan

Way to go. Great news for Hog fans. Thanks Richard.

Quote,
Kapita talked about what he'll bring to Fayetteville.

“Energy and my potential,” Kapita said. “They will enjoy having me there.”

He's very aggressive on the boards and embraces rebounding.

“Yeah, it's big part of the game,” Kapita said. “It’s just a gift God gave me and I use it in many ways.”

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

Pulled(PP)pork

dude is a stud!  need some muscle under the board

PP

TomBigBeeHog

Woooo Pig! We will rebound in a big way next year!!!!
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hawgzinbowlz

A sense of relief. I've read that he is VERY strong.                       " WOO PIG "

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

nwahogfan1

Good stuff.  I wish he would addressed his current physical condition. I hope we can get him 100% healthy and that hip condition behind him because if we do I think he will be a huge pick up next year.  Wow what a physical specimen to have on your team down low.  He looks physically like a rebounding machine. 

Tusks

he needs to watch some old nick davis film and come in and avg. 6-8 rebounds a game that would be an A+ fr year.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Großer Kriegschwein

Hopefully him and Kingsley get a connection on the court. Would be fabulous to have two big guys feeding off each other under the basket.
This is my non-signature signature.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Three and Snout

Quote from: tusked on April 23, 2015, 12:06:03 pm
he needs to watch some old nick davis film and come in and avg. 6-8 rebounds a game that would be an A+ fr year.

Just don't show him any footage of Nicky shooting free throws...

lumphog

Richard.....You're doin a helluva job #GodBless

chiefhawg

Quote from: tusked on April 23, 2015, 12:06:03 pm
I would show him the Derek Hood 98 -99 season. 18.3 pts and 15.2 rebs a game. Although he only played in 23 games.

Maximus Tusk

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 23, 2015, 10:16:36 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/apr/23/kapita-signs-nli-arkansas/
Back in the day when Larry Johnson told Nolan Richardson..."you need to get you some men!", this is what he has talking about. WPS!!

Wildhog

Quote from: lumphog on April 23, 2015, 12:56:22 pm
Richard.....You're doin a helluva job #GodBless

I have to say...  lately Richard has really started to separate himself from the other recruiting guys in the state.  He's been killing it. 

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977