Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 23, 2015, 04:58:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Ted Kapita just looks like a power forward. I'll be more comfortable when he signs on the signature line...we need him.

Outstanding information on some impressive football recruits.

" WOO PIG "

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on April 23, 2015, 07:42:41 am
Ted Kapita just looks like a power forward. I'll be more comfortable when he signs on the signature line...we need him.

Outstanding information on some impressive football recruits.

" WOO PIG "

I wish Kapita would sign as a football player and get a shot at TE.. He's impressive... Plus that would free up another scholly for Anderson...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PorkRinds

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on April 23, 2015, 08:22:38 am
I wish Kapita would sign as a football player and get a shot at TE.. He's impressive... Plus that would free up another scholly for Anderson...

That's some really dumb stuff right there.   ???

rzrbackramsfan

Is this a joke?

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 23, 2015, 09:06:44 am

Pretty sure he was joking
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 23, 2015, 09:06:44 am
Indeed.  And On many levels.

PorkRinds

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on April 23, 2015, 09:17:45 am
Pretty sure he was joking

My lord I hope so.  My sarcasm detector has been malfunctioning something fierce lately.

yraciv

Did I miss the memo on Prime Prep reopening?  I'm really curious what is going on down there and where Terrance Ferguson is currently taking classes.

pfrg999

Ok that's funny.....  ;)
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

nwahogfan1

If totally healthy I hope Kapita can control the boards for us next year.  He has a great body to be a beast down low.  He is still a pup but wow what a built.    This is what a low post College bb player is suppose to look like.

hogman99

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on April 23, 2015, 11:02:18 am
If totally healthy I hope Kapita can control the boards for us next year.  He has a great body to be a beast down low.  He is still a pup but wow what a built.    This is what a low post College bb player is suppose to look like.

In college basketball pups won't work, we need guys ready to contribute from day 1.  From the looks of this guy, he appears ready to go physically. Let's hope his basketball skills mirror his physical looks.

Huds_HawgTide

Who is the JUCO LB visiting for spring game?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

navyhog24

Maybe he can play LB ;)