Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guidry Commitment

Started by GrizzlyRider07, April 11, 2015, 04:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

April 11, 2015, 04:30:26 pm Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:01:12 am by GrizzlyRider07
Briston Guidry 4* DL just committed to Arkansas
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

nwahogfan1

April 12, 2015, 02:50:08 pm #2 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:26:30 pm by nwahogfan1
Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on April 11, 2015, 04:30:26 pm
Briston Guidry 4* DL just committed to Arkansas
Great pickup.   I just watched his junior high light videos and wow this kid has very good speed for a man of his size.  Wow.  I was impressed.  Seems we are stock piling very good DLM which is what it takes to win in the SEC has always a goal of CBB.  Teams that win in the trenches win a lot of SEC games.  Go Hogs

SamBuckhart

Welcome, Mr. Guidry. Go Hogs!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Nosboar Accubond

Did he have an offer from LSU? Awesome job coaches!

HuntsvilleHawgFan

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on April 15, 2015, 12:58:49 pm

DT Briston Guidry   88                     4*          3*   6'2", 290   Metairie, LA
    notable offers: Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, Tenn, TAMU

acey33

WPS...This coaching staff knows what it takes to build a contender. It may be taking longer than some of like but they're getting the pieces together and the future looks good for Hog Fans.

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on April 15, 2015, 12:58:49 pm

LSU And pretty much everyone else.

Hoggish1

OnTheHillHogFan

Guidry got offered by Miami today
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

hawginbigd1

Can we change title of this thread? Every few days I login and get excited when I see this thread, only to realize it is the Guidry thread.  ;D

pigture perfect

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on April 22, 2015, 10:32:58 pm
Can we change title of this thread? Every few days I login and get excited when I see this thread, only to realize it is the Guidry thread.  ;D
please. I do the same thing.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

LOL.. I thought it was just me, but after thinking about it a 4* DE from LA that we stole from LSU warms my heart...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.