Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the year we beat Saban!!!

Started by Arthur pigby sellers., October 14, 2017, 08:26:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur pigby sellers.

Of course it's not, but the only good thing about the debacle our season has become is that I haven't had to read any of these threads. 

hawgbawb

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on October 14, 2017, 08:26:09 am
Of course it's not, but the only good thing about the debacle our season has become is that I haven't had to read any of these threads. 
Not gonna happen today. Did we ever beat him when he was at LSU?
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rljjr

Quote from: hawgbawb on October 14, 2017, 08:28:28 am

Miracle on Markham.

HawgsPolo

Clemson and Wash St lost so i guess it could be upset weekend.  :P
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgbawb on October 14, 2017, 08:28:28 am
Yep, we did. The "Miracle on Markham" being that one occasion.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on October 14, 2017, 08:26:09 am
I love your spirit and optimism; however, for that to happen for this bunch I'm afraid that entire Tide squad would have to forget there's even a game today. And I can assure you that as long as Nick's the coach that's not going to happen. BTW a lot of folks are pointing to last night's upset of Clemson. No doubt a HUGE win for Syracuse. Having said that, you don't think Saban and staff have already put that very fact at the top of their list of what to go over with the team before they take the field ??? I can promise you that salient fact has been noted and will be exploited by the folks from down in TTown.

Seebs

Only in a coaches only hot dog eating contest
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

King Kong

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
Yep, we did. The "Miracle on Markham" being that one occasion.

Beat him in 2000 also. So 2 times