Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pat Bradley (SEC Network lean)

Started by Dillon23, November 18, 2013, 09:16:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

@thesource

Yeah, he's going back to The Buzz/The Zone. He's certainly making better choices than JJ Meadors. Anybody notice that he was coolin his heels in the Saline County Jail a day or two ago?  Evidently he's not working at that Salt County Performance place anymore...

Wildhog

I'll take Bradley's place on the morning show. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Wildhog on November 19, 2013, 10:38:23 am
I'll take Bradley's place on the morning show. 

I would definitely have to hear both days of that..........
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Hammibal Lecter on November 18, 2013, 08:55:04 pm
Schapp is by far the worst radio personality in the state. Guy has ZERO sense of humor and doesn't comprehend sarcasm. Amazed him and mush mouth rainwater can keep a job

i bet grant merrill's a swell guy, but his show is the only show i can think of that's as bad as press row with grant hall.  Dreadful...awful.

THERE IS TOO MUCH SYNCOPHANT RAZORBACK BULLCHIT SPORTS RADIO.

hell, the only good radio shows in the state are Bill Vickery and (until is was canned), Southern Fried.   THE ONLY TWO SHOWS IN ALL OF ARKANSAS THAT ARE/WERE WORTH A DAMN.

hawgXi

November 19, 2013, 11:26:53 am #54 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 12:05:21 pm by hawgXi
Quote from: hoglady on November 18, 2013, 05:58:18 pm
Yes no way Stoerner can carry that show.

you're right on that.

had to pull the plug on BS in the morning today.

clint was in a rant with a new associate marcus somebody???

production was so hard up looking for content that somebody was feeding them trivia questions that were totally unrelated to anything about sports today in arkansas.

I think clint took on his jock attitude that he's gonna win on this show regardless if pat left or not and that made the over all tone of the show contentious.

the show did digress into a race baiting locker room rant that seemed like incognito/martin...junior

hate to see this break up

DamonBoost

Quote from: @thesource on November 19, 2013, 10:36:36 am
Yeah, he's going back to The Buzz/The Zone. He's certainly making better choices than JJ Meadors. Anybody notice that he was coolin his heels in the Saline County Jail a day or two ago?  Evidently he's not working at that Salt County Performance place anymore...
Really?  What did he get arrested for?  link?

BR

He is going on Douglas's Web show..............   Now that would make that show a lot better.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

grumpypenguin

BS in the Morning sucked this morning. Feel bad for Stoerner

discombobulationist

Mattingly's show may be the best, but he sucks. He needs a call screener, and he needs a timer so he can see when he's going to a break. They still haven't figured out how to hit a break. His show is just too akward and annoying to listen to anymore. Wish Chuck still had the gig (even though I tuned him out after the Nutt nonsense). Maybe PB can replace BM, then we'd have  decent sports show in the state for once.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Wildhog

Quote from: discombobulationist on November 19, 2013, 12:25:39 pm
Mattingly's show may be the best, but he sucks. He needs a call screener, and he needs a timer so he can see when he's going to a break. They still haven't figured out how to hit a break. His show is just too akward and annoying to listen to anymore. Wish Chuck still had the gig (even though I tuned him out after the Nutt nonsense). Maybe PB can replace BM, then we'd have  decent sports show in the state for once.

Pat Bradley over Bo Mattingly?

Jeeeesus... 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Foshodo

Bring back pat lynch!!

hawkhawg

HawgWild

Quote from: hawkhawg on November 19, 2013, 01:27:01 pm
Bring back Ray Lincoln!!!

That ain't gonna happen. I was thinking about him today on my drive home. I liked him much better in his younger days.

Bowfishinghogfan

The commercials with the hourly buzz callers was ear numbing. Who does the commercials for them. I can't believe anyone sat around and came up with the idea to put those clowns on the air with their own commercials. I really would pay to see what some of the guys who start calling in the am and end with DTS do during the day

@thesource

G-MAN

Hes heading back to the buzz. Late January early Febuary

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: mbgrulz on November 18, 2013, 11:49:00 am
Stoener is about as bad as it gets...Sounds like a complete redneck and is totally clueless about everything other than FB. EVERY TIME he mentions something about basketball, he screws it up.
are you trying to tell us that Clint "stumble and fumble" Stoerner needs to work on his 'non regional diction' ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

The Boar War

Quote from: @thesource on November 19, 2013, 07:10:36 pm

http://arkansas.arrests.org/Arrests/James_Meadors_14551445/

Just a thought.  If you're going to be driving around with stolen goods and have a warrant out for your arrest, make sure you have a license plate on your car.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: ScottFaldon on November 19, 2013, 08:04:00 pm
Bring back Marty Houston and Ernie Witt Jr. on The Huddle!
Yes. My all time favorite.

mbgrulz

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on November 19, 2013, 07:57:25 pm
are you trying to tell us that Clint "stumble and fumble" Stoerner needs to work on his 'non regional diction' ?
Haha...Yes...I officially quit listening to them today...The guy does ZERO homework...He's clueless...Talks like a complete moron...and is the most annoying personality on the radio not named Bobby Joe Edmonds.

I don't see how there is a market for 100 different terrible Hog-based radio shows. There is enough news for 1 good show daily.

cal34

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on November 18, 2013, 01:22:00 pm
Agreed.

I thought this was America!  Randy Marsh would be great.

cal34

I look for one of these stations to come up with the Gentle Ben show soon  :'(.  No co host or
callers just Gentle Ben for 3 hours.

Wildhog

Quote from: cal34 on November 20, 2013, 12:20:29 pm
I look for one of these stations to come up with the Gentle Ben show soon  :'(.  No co host or

Suicide rate in Arkansas would skyrocket.
1909/1964/1965/1977

cosmodrum

Quote from: discombobulationist on November 19, 2013, 12:25:39 pm
They still haven't figured out how to hit a break.

I agree with this. And he sometimies lets 'necks just ramble and ramble for his own amusement.
Go away, batin'

Wildhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 20, 2013, 12:28:02 pm
I agree with this. And he sometimies lets 'necks just ramble and ramble for his own amusement.

I do love it when he gets one of the flame trolls on his show and then rips them to shreds.
1909/1964/1965/1977

colbs

No lie I am pretty sure I heard him doing a commercial on 93.3 last night around 6.

Wildhog

Oh yeah.  Gentle Ben's got a doublebee's commercial.  So does Sterling from Center Ridge.
1909/1964/1965/1977

razorcash2

No one can handle that.

colbs

I am surprised that was the first time I have heard it.  I listen an hour to work and an hour from work. 

cosmodrum

Quote from: Wildhog on November 20, 2013, 12:43:36 pm
Oh yeah.  Gentle Ben's got a doublebee's commercial.  So does Sterling from Center Ridge.

And now a click it or ticket PSA
Go away, batin'

Hawgphish

months ago I was happy to hear Bradley and Stoerner was doing a show opposite of the Buzz.  I was tired of the constant Tommy Smith and Bazzel infomercials from car lots and lingerie shops.  But I was really disappointed with Bradley's show.  You could tell that they were reaching for show content.  There were mornings where you could tell they were winging it.  Bradley is far better than Stoerner but not good enough to carry a show by himself.  Believe it or not, it does take talent to do radio even though Arkansas radio seems to  be dominated by ex jocks who take to the air ill prepared and lacking insight.  I guess we will have to wait and see where Bradley lands on the Buzz. 

Piggage

Quote from: mbgrulz on November 18, 2013, 11:49:00 am
Stoener is about as bad as it gets...Sounds like a complete redneck and is totally clueless about everything other than FB. EVERY TIME he mentions something about basketball, he screws it up.

Stoerner's not so bad. He has a Texas drawl, not a Southern twang, so it's not as bad as it could be.

The only thing, the only thing, that that that bugs me about Stoerner, uh, really about Stoerner is that that he says everything twice ... everything ... twice.

TrueBlue

The overall quality of radio talk in AR is bad when you have two stations fighting over Pat Bradley.

the_kosher_pig

Rainwater sounds like he's having a stroke at the middle of every sentence.
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

mbgrulz

Quote from: Piggage on November 20, 2013, 01:30:31 pm
The only thing, the only thing, that that that bugs me about Stoerner, uh, really about Stoerner is that that he says everything twice ... everything ... twice.
I bet his snap count was easy to guess?

Hut, Hut

BigSexyHog

So glad I don't have to listen to Arkansas sports talk.  Living in Dallas sure has it's perks..... I would kill myself if I had to listen to Bo.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hawgsmellgud

He's going back to the zone. I hate that because I think he was good on BS and was getting better, but he only took that gig to gain leverage with 103.7. Pat is an awesome dude absolutely hilarious to hang with. He told me the timeline but I forget now, something like 3 years and they are gonna wheel Tommy Smith's old butt out the door, and move the zone to the morning.

I absolutely HATE Jacri, he is a conceded little prick that thinks he is better than everyone because he is on the radio. Just because you have a microphone does not make you better or smarter than anybody. The Zone is the worst show on Arkansas Radio bar none, that little twit would rather talk miley cirus updates over razorback sports.

Because of Tommy and Acri I will not listen to 1037 just won't and hate that because Pat is going back.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

PigWig

Bo is the best in the state.  How that is even debatable is beyond me.  I may not always agree with him, but he gets the best guests, has the best production, and puts on the best radio show.  Living in KC for 5 years before moving back to NWA, I listened to nearly every Arkansas sports station via my phone.  Bo is the best.

As far as morning shows are concerned, Josh B really irked me when I first moved back to NWA and he was one of the only local options.  He has really improved his show though over the last year or two, and I now prefer it to the other options.  He does ramble about the Cuse and some NE pro teams I could care less about from time to time, but he has really calmed down on that as well over time.

Matt Burks

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 18, 2013, 12:22:15 pm
Mattingly is easily the best on 93.3.

I want Eddin's to get more air time. Love that dude.
Agree on both. Eddin's was born to be a sports broadcaster!

mbgrulz

Quote from: PigWig on November 21, 2013, 10:29:05 am
Bo is the best in the state.  How that is even debatable is beyond me.  I may not always agree with him, but he gets the best guests, has the best production, and puts on the best radio show.  Living in KC for 5 years before moving back to NWA, I listened to nearly every Arkansas sports station via my phone.  Bo is the best.

As far as morning shows are concerned, Josh B really irked me when I first moved back to NWA and he was one of the only local options.  He has really improved his show though over the last year or two, and I now prefer it to the other options.  He does ramble about the Cuse and some NE pro teams I could care less about from time to time, but he has really calmed down on that as well over time.
Exactly...I agree with all of this. JB is OKAY at best, but better than anything else in the morning...Still can't figure out why some stations quit carrying Mike & Mike????

Also, Bo is so much better than anybody else, its not even funny.

I don't always agree with him either, but the guy can host a show. Great national media guests, good production, etc...I love it when he clowns callers who call in with stupid poorly thought out arguments...

kingofdequeen

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 20, 2013, 02:15:29 pm
The overall quality of radio talk in AR is bad when you have two stations fighting over Pat Bradley.

hoglady

I wonder what Stoerner thinks about how all this went down?
He kinda got left blowing in the wind.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

superior_wang

who is  in the drive time crew these days? havent been back in a while..

hoglady

Quote from: superior_wang on November 21, 2013, 12:55:19 pm
who is  in the drive time crew these days? havent been back in a while..

I listen occasionally.
I've heard Randy, Rick, Marcus and Ray Tucker at various times.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The Marmot

You must be Bo's cousin.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

superior_wang

Quote from: hoglady on November 21, 2013, 12:57:41 pm
I listen occasionally.
I've heard Randy, Rick, Marcus and Ray Tucker at various times.

thanks!

mjsphd

Bo is the best in the state. 

I would agree that Bo has the best show.  It is the only one that wouldn't be laughed off the air in other parts of the country.  It sounds professional and he has great guests.  He will give his own opinion about things and is not a total homer.  He will "play with" yokels who call with idiotic comments rather than letting them drone on like they do on the other shows. 

yraciv

Bo is the best in the state. 

I would agree that Bo has the best show.  It is the only one that wouldn't be laughed off the air in other parts of the country.  It sounds professional and he has great guests.  He will give his own opinion about things and is not a total homer.  He will "play with" yokels who call with idiotic comments rather than letting them drone on like they do on the other shows. 

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 18, 2013, 12:22:15 pm
Mattingly is easily the best on 93.3.

I want Eddin's to get more air time. Love that dude.

NO, he's gawbage

HighTide999

Quote from: Break & Run on November 18, 2013, 09:54:58 am
I know where
but I'm not saying.  Let's just say another show is getting better, finally.

Have you guys not heard of XM Satelite Radio.   Move up to some accurate information.  Geez

RTR