Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Indoor Seating

Started by dchoss, May 30, 2017, 09:23:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dchoss

which outdoor college football stadium has the most indoor seats?  I have looked and searched numerous times and have yet to find out.  DWRRS gotta be in the top Ten if not leading the nation. 
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

Pig in the Pokey

at least as of a few seasons ago, we had the most indoor club and private suite seating in the nation, iirc.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

dchoss

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 30, 2017, 09:28:25 pm
at least as of a few seasons ago, we had the most indoor club and private suite seating in the nation, iirc.
that's what I was thinking pig in the pokey,  dang if I can find a list or an article about it tho.
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ur

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi