Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long not in favor of general alcohol sales at this time.

Started by ricepig, May 25, 2017, 04:48:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RME

Quote from: Porked Tongue on May 31, 2017, 06:46:35 pm
Define  "to much".

Definitions:

To much - grammatically incorrect.

Too much - one guy's interpretation and attempt to control how much alcohol other adults should consume.

EastArkHog 47

How may many drunk people have killed or been killed at tiger stadium in baton rouge? Anyway if you pay for a ticket are you going to watch the game or stand in the beer line, its not going to make any difference if you sell beer in the general seating area, it is already there, as others have said,

longpig

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on June 01, 2017, 04:34:00 pm
How may many drunk people have killed or been killed at tiger stadium in baton rouge? Anyway if you pay for a ticket are you going to watch the game or stand in the beer line, its not going to make any difference if you sell beer in the general seating area, it is already there, as others have said,

Sure it is, difference is we keep it on the down low.  Razorback games would cease to be a family event, otherwise.
Don't be scared, be smart.

twistitup

Quote from: longpig on June 01, 2017, 04:59:13 pm
Sure it is, difference is we keep it on the down low.  Razorback games would cease to be a family event, otherwise.

A&M game is very family friendly...I've been 3 times, nothin' but good times mixed w frustration
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PearlHarbor

Jeff is good with booze as long as you buy a club seat.
Jeff Long is a steaming pile of darn.